Overview: AV Account Director job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you looking for a new role in AV for the largest independent media agency in the UK? The agency really prides itself in their ‘the sky is the limit’ approach and the agency is extremely passionate about employee development and growth!
As the AV Director, you will be responsible for interpreting clients’ briefs and working with the client services teams in order to create successful Linear TV, Cinema, VOD, and YouTube media plans! You will lead on client management, team management, and strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily management and planning of Linear TV, Cinema, VOD, and YouTube
- Responsible for developing relationships with the client services and sales team to deliver effective client plans.
- Responsible for supporting and managing junior team members.
- Responsible for supporting agency-wide projects and best practices.
- 4 years plus experience in AV planning or buying.
- Experienced in managing junior team members.
- experienced in challenging and managing clients.
- Experienced in working on various clients simultaneously and experienced in meeting deadlines.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this AV Account Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this AV Account Director job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this AV Account Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.