Overview: Audio Visual Channel Sales job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: AVjobs Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
The OpportunityThis is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual Channel salesperson to join the UK arm of a successful global distributor.Your responsibilities will include:
- Representing the company with a comprehensive understanding of its offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our client’s solutions address them
- Achieve company objectives by planning effectively, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Continuously develop leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring that the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach in the UK
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners and clients
- Manage month-end and year-end revenue targets by providing accurate sales forecast
Based in the City of London as well as working from home, salary doe and neg. circa £50k-£70k plus commission and benefits.Your skills and experienceThe successful candidate will have –
- Five or more years of managing sales in AV/ICT industry
- Proven record of success with the entire sales cycle, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Result Oriented Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel within the UK – initially London South.
- A solution salesperson not a box shifter
Experience of Control Room Systems would be a bonus and/or excellent corporate experience.The OrganisationOver the last 10 years, our client has evolved into a structured professional organisation focusing on streamlining operations, employee responsibilities and recognition, and envisaging following best practices in human resource development. As a principal, they do not compete with their dealers. Customised support-solutions are deployed to help dealers maximize end-user outreach and potential. This includes sales, marketing and promotional support.Highly trained techno-specialists ensure that customers are always at the forefront of todays cutting-edge AV technology.The RecruitersAV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in the UK and Europe. We work with clients and candidates alike to ensure the right fit for every job, every time.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Audio Visual Channel Sales job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Audio Visual Channel Sales job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Audio Visual Channel Sales job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.