Job Title: Associate Director of Sustainability
Employer: Penguin Recruitment
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Salary: plus benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221072971
Associate Director of Sustainability
My client is one of the UK’s leading independent sustainability consultancies and have been at the forefront of improving environmental performances within the built environment for almost 20 years. My client is looking to recruit an Associate Director of Sustainability to join their offices in Guilford.
Responsibilities for the Associate Director of Sustainability include:
- Taking the lead of the sustainability team and help each individual member grow and develop
- Make key strategic decision to produce positive and sustainable growth
- Making sure individual, team and company targets are met through a collaborative approach to management
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships and increase the environmental performances of their developments
- Maintaining a robust pipeline and contribute to marketing and advertising
Requirements for the Associate Director of Sustainability role:
- Extensive experience in a role with the construction industry with these areas including surveying, sustainability consultancy, planning, and construction
- Extensive experience within a role that was client facing
- BSc or MSc within a sustainability or related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary ranging from 70,000 to 85,000 depending on the experience and knowledge of the candidate.
- 25 days holiday as well as bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
If This role interests you or if you are interested in searching for other roles relating to sustainability please feel free to contact Ben Moore on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). There are many more roles available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Associate Director of Sustainability job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Associate Director of Sustainability job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Associate Director of Sustainability job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.