Overview: Assistant Content Editor Copy job vacancy in Surrey recruiting now
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
The Assistant Content Editor (Copy) specialises in building best-in-class content for our holidays, to improve customers buying decisions and online experience.
Your focus will be on maintaining and updating written content for use on the web and in print. You ll have opportunities to create new content too as we inspire customers as they research to book their holidays. Working closely with our brand values and tone of voice, you ll bring the Crystal ski holiday experience to life.
The way our customers buy and experience holidays is evolving, and Crystal Ski Holidays has been at the forefront of the ski industry in building innovative digital experiences for our customers. We work with colleagues and suppliers around the UK and in Ireland, France, Italy and beyond – so pack your bags, you may need to travel.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role.Closing date for applications will be 10 August.2022.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Maintaining and creating new written content for commercial destination, accommodation, ancillaries, non-product pages and apps.
- Data handling within the content team from reviewing and cleaning up our existing data to seasonal updates.
- Using information from multiple sources including suppliers, colleagues, websites and customer reviews optimising copy for SEO.
- Sourcing and updating accommodation and resort copy, data and photos and videos and partner with the purchasing team to ensure we have the best possible commercial content from suppliers.
- Working with internal stakeholders including commercial, customer proposition and marketing to ensure appropriate marketing campaign messaging and online and offline content is secured for featured resorts and holidays.
- Championing the brand tone of voice.
- Experience in creating content and writing/editing.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, detail-oriented.
- Good face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Familiar with content and digital asset management systems, HTML/XML and basic photo editing – you will be working primarily on digital content.
- Resourceful and proactive – you can discover the answers when others can t.
- Customer focused – you can walk in customers shoes and anticipate their needs.
- A passion for skiing / mountain / active holidays.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional TUI time off .
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career.
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange.
- Pension scheme and life assurance..
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Assistant Content Editor Copy job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Assistant Content Editor Copy job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Assistant Content Editor Copy job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.