Job Title: Art Teacher
Employer: Vision for Education – Liverpool
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Temporary
Reference Number: 221048961
Teacher of Art
£30,000 – £46,525 (Pay is dependant on experience and/or qualifications)
Full time role
ASAP – Ongoing
About the role
Based within a busy Secondary school in Skelmersdale, this role will be full time to cover a long term absence with the possibility of being renewed for the right candidate. Ability to teach KS4 is essential including KS3. Friendly and approachable department, willing to put the time and effort in to ensure a smooth transition.
About the school
• QTS is preferable but consideration will be given to education professionals with other teaching qualifications and experience.
• Teaching experience is essential.
• Specialism in Art is essential.
Start date: as soon as possible.
To be considered for the role of Art Teacher – permanent you will:
• Some experience of supporting pupils with SEMH
• Subject specialist knowledge (Art)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• QTS is preferable but consideration will be given to education professionals with other teaching qualifications and experience
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Art Teacher job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Art Teacher job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Art Teacher job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.