Overview: Art Director job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Parkside Office Professional
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
My international client requires an experienced Art Director who can own concept development, art direction and post-production for editorial shoots across on-site, social and ATL campaigns.
You will work with the Fashion Editor and Creative Director to develop creative briefs from on-figure on location to studio still life shoots, ensuring to meet all requirements of the business teams.
You would be art directing shoots, partnering with the fashion editor, and lead post-production for stills and video deliverables. Responsible for delivering all assets to deadline to the required specs, liaising with the Creative Producer on time-lines.
Managing inputs from different stakeholders in the wider marketing team, delivering assets for all traffic channels.
Reporting to the Creative Director, ensuring all projects are executed in line with the brand vision.
My client is looking for a team player that is passionate about fashion, has excellent communication skills, a strong creative vision, impeccable taste and can deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative and strategic thinker who understands the importance of brand, advertising, and marketing.
- A visual communicator and storyteller. Produce sketches, storyboards, and design layouts to communicate ideas to stakeholders and present concepts that people can grasp immediately.
- Understands copy and image and how they are intrinsically linked when producing marketing communications across different channels.
- Thrives on delivering work that they are proud of.
- Motivated and driven with a strong sense of belief coupled with a flexible, pragmatic approach and willingness to adapt your ideas where necessary.
- High levels of communication expertise, liaising with other teams across the business.
- Passionate about all things digital and eager to find out about new technologies. Has good awareness of developments in the industry to share and inform the team.
- A problem solver and logical thinker with great attention to detail.
- Independent, self-starter who has energy, passion, and drive to work within a fast-paced environment on multiple directives.
- Can demonstrate multi-tasking organisational skills and effective time management.
- Graphic/Digital Design, Visual Communications, or similar qualification.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop XD,
- Premiere Pro,
- Capture One
- Microsoft Office
- Video and animation skills are a huge bonus.
- Successful candidates would have 8+ years of art direction experience at a luxury brand, (online) retailer, agency, or digital publication.
- People management experience
A website portfolio is a MUST and examples of the latest design projects and thought processes are crucial.
Submissions without a website portfolio will not be considered.
Previous experience working within luxury and premium fashion is a very strong advantage.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Art Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Art Director job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Art Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.