Overview: Area Sales Manager- East Midlands job vacancy in Staffordshire recruiting now
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Area Sales Manager
Area to Cover: East Midlands, ( Milton Keynes -Northants – Spalding – You should live on patch)
£26000 plus Excellent Bonus
Home based contract, Company Car, Laptop etc…
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
We are currently recruiting a talented and results driven Area Sales Manager to join our successful Independent Business sales team to cover the Milton Keynes -Northants – Spalding area’s
As an ASM, you will be responsible for the management of a flexible portfolio of outlets, whist working within the customer first model, growing & retaining any profitable customers, & working to gain & grow new outlets.- with our commitment to traceability, responsible sourcing and sustainability, you’ll find that that our award-winning products will suit all your customers’ needs!
• Direct customer ownership for PAB & selected CD outlets in the territory to ensure customers have relevant trading agreements in place to aid customer retention.
• Grow value of territory by increasing share of wallet profitably with existing customers & gaining new customers in the C band category in line with monthly targets and KPI’s
• Understand competitor activity & proactively work with customers to retain business & develop long term profitable business partnering relationships
• Proactively work with relevant BDMs to understand new customers & grow share of wallet with new customers
• Deliver regional knowledge & expertise, adapting to plans & customer business to ensure end to end profitability You:
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
• Education level/required qualification
• Confident user of Microsoft Office applications, excel, PowerPoint, word etc.
• Proven experience in a sales environment
• Ability to build and manage relationships
• Preferable to have a mindset of ongoing personal development
• Able to work independently and have self discipline. Also important to be to work as part of a team.
What you’ll get:
• A competitive salary
• Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
• Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
• Recognition awards and Incentives
• Real career opportunities – being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
• And much more….
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes
At Brakes we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to help define it.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Area Sales Manager- East Midlands job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Area Sales Manager- East Midlands job vacancy in Staffordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Area Sales Manager- East Midlands job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.