Overview: Application Support Analyst job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Employer: Hays Specialist Recruitment
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Application Support Analyst – York – Hybrid – Up to £34,304
£29,614- £34,304 + Excellent Benefits
As an Application Support Analyst, you will perform technical support (2nd/3rd line), configuration and development on a wide range of organisations applications. This will include IT service areas and ITIL practises such as Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Capacity, Availability, Event, Knowledge and Asset Management.
You will be become an expert in at least one IT service area and perform the role of a service lead in one of the following areas: Enterprise Applications (eg CRM/Web/ERP), Business Applications (eg ERP, ITSM), and Online and Teaching Applications (Student Management, VLE, Student Apps).
Further, as the Application Support Analyst you will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including Business Analysts, Project Managers and Technical Architects. You will be required to interpret and express user needs between third party vendors and specialised users and act as a champion on ITIL best practice/process.
- Experience supporting and developing web-based applications utilising modern development languages and methodologies
- Experience of supporting a broad range of applications within a complex technical environment is essential
- Experience of application support, development, configuration and integration would be ideal
- Experience in the design/development/administration of MySQL and/or SQL Server databases
- Any experience of the following technologies would be advantageous but not essential: Apache, GIT, Azure and Active Directory
- An ITIL awareness would be highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues and users
- Ability to work supportively and collaboratively with colleagues across the Innovation & Technology Services
As an employer of choice, our client offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package dependent on experience up to £34,304 per annum
- Excellent annual leave entitlement, including five discretionary university closure days over the Christmas period.
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Flexible and remote working arrangements available
- Access to on-site sports facilities, including a gym and a range of fitness classes
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Application Support Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Application Support Analyst job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Application Support Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.