Overview: Application Lead job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Employer: Project People
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: car allowance, bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
Role: Application Lead
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for Application Lead role with one of the leading telecom brands in Reading.
The Application Lead identifies, plans, coordinates and deploys application-based automation changes to deliver value for a specific business Innovation Initiative.. They manage the change delivery process across data, RPA and partner teams within the agreed parameters of capacity, demand, cost, timescale and quality under a value-driven Kanban product capability backlog. They remain hands-on technically and able to lead and mentor application engineers, data analysts, testing, QA and support specialists across all innovation release activities. The role faces off to business product owners and other key stakeholders across T&O as the SPOC for the business automation products in their portfolio, assuring successful delivery of innovation MVPs within their brief. The role includes Matrix management of up to 5 FTE and prior experience of low-code apps, cloud deployment, RPA and data automation toolsets is desired.
- Accountable for process automation (technology, people and process) including benefits realisation/tracking
- Responsible for forming, managing and expanding business relationships in a Matrix-based delivery model
- Ownership of the product sprints, capability backlog, stand-ups, release schedule and service NFRs and SLAs
- Accountable for change management without detrimental impact to product stability and performance
- Delivery, Risk, Quality, Architecture and Issue management in line with company’s group policies and methods
- Educates technical team members and business stakeholders in agile ways of working and iterative delivery
- Accountable for the planning, monitoring and communication of change with business stakeholders
- Accountable for the automation products, design and alignment to CIO standards and architectural patterns.
- Accountable for the technical capabilities, certification, code quality, QA and overall product performance
- Responsible for user stories, sprint velocity, defects, demand and book of work triage across product portfolio
- Responsible for line management, career development and mentoring of their dedicated product teams.
- Background in low-code applications, RPA or process automation with knowledge of cloud architectures
- Credibility, gravitas and ability to work with and relate to a complex client base and partner environment
- 5+ years of hands-on enterprise applications with best automation practices in a commercial setting.
- Proven experience of financing, prioritising, empowering and driving automation of manual business processes
- Proven implementation credibility across Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and low-code delivery models
- Experience of UIPath, Alteryx, Microsoft PowerApps (or similar) in a cloud-environment desirable.
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Application Lead job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Application Lead job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Application Lead job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.