Job Title: Apparel Designer
Employer: Rise Resourcing
Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221062633
Market Leading Retailer
We are looking for an experienced Apparel Designer to join a Market Leading Retailer in the North West. You will be working alongside the buying, design and the product development team, and will report directly to the Designer Manager.
- Work collaboratively with the Design Manager from concept to completion aligning on seasonal direction, timelines and customer insights.
- Constantly pushing creative boundaries, with innovative ideas and designs.
- Staying up to date with trends, and actively researching the market.
- Creating CAD range boards, suitable for the customer
- Sourcing, selecting, and developing fabrics, trims etc.
- Produce detailed design packs to clearly communicate designs to suppliers
- Occasionally attend fit session to ensure fit and shape of garments are correct
- Reacting to sales figures and designing commercially relevant products
- Experience in a design-led fashion role, at Junior Designer level or above
- Highly creative and strong understanding of customer needs
- Excellent adobe illustrator skills
- High level of attention to detail
- An understating of fabrics
- Knowledge of garment construction
- The ability to work in an ever-changing, fast paced environment, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to create and present clear and professionally presented range boards
- Highly organised and strong time management to ensure all critical path dates are met
- Ability to work as part of a face paced team
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Apparel Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Apparel Designer job vacancy in Merseyside with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Apparel Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.