Overview: Analytics Manager, Collections Customer Treatment Strategy (LBG) job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Do you want to work on an exciting change agenda, supporting those customers who need us most?
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the team within Consumer Banking, which continues to make a meaningful difference to how Lloyds Banking Group supports customers in financial difficulty.
Are you passionate about data and delivering insightful analysis?
You’ll join a team that has data at the core of its purpose. Through the delivery of high quality insights and regular MI, the team is at the heart of ensuring our Collections and Recoveries treatment strategies are optimal and delivering the right outcomes for our customers. Using the power of data, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring we make the right decisions for our customers in an ever evolving landscape.
We’re open to applicants from all sites and our team is widely distributed across the country with team mates in London, Chester, Halifax and Leeds. As a team we follow a hybrid working model, combining working from home with working in the office.
What you’ll be doing …
Developing analytical insights to support the optimisation and delivery of key changes to the collections & recoveries customer treatment strategies through understanding
- Customer and portfolio segmentation
- Contact strategy performance
- Treatment and toolkit performance
- External standards and our approach relative to this
On-going Monitoring of the collections strategy performance
- Targeting, measuring and analysing strategy effectiveness and performance against conduct and credit risk appetite
- Defining key performance metrics and indicators
- Delivering performance MI and insights to relevant governance committees and recommending changes
Building and maintaining cross divisional relationships
- Able to advise and influence key counterparts in Products, Credit Risk and Customer Financial Assistance
- Sharing information, discussing, and explaining strategies and performance in working groups and governance forums
- Supporting relationships with internal and external stakeholders including external regulatory and industry bodies
Team engagement and development
- Task and project management, prioritising workloads and providing regular updates to senior manager
- Excellent performance management through own scorecard and line management
- Focus on personal / colleague development and technical excellence
- Analytical data mining skills, usage of SQL or SAS analytical software
- Problem Solving – bringing a creative approach to problem solving
- Customer Focused – the ability to consider the customer experience and put yourself in the customers ‘shoes’
- Organisation and prioritisation – ability to work independently, prioritise effectively, coach colleagues and manage delivery
- Resilience – enjoys working with ambiguity and being part of a challenging and high-profile agenda
- Analytical thinking skills – able to access, interpret and use data to deliver insight and recommend changes
- Communication – strong written and verbal presentation skills
Preferred skills / knowledge
- Decision making – the ability to make rigorous decisions at pace.
- Policy design – experience of developing policies for implementation by others
So what can we offer you in return …
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We’ll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We’re passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. And just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, and we’ll try to accommodate them.
So, if you think this is the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! Together we make it possible.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Analytics Manager, Collections Customer Treatment Strategy (LBG) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Analytics Manager, Collections Customer Treatment Strategy (LBG) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Analytics Manager, Collections Customer Treatment Strategy (LBG) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.