Job Title: Analyst – CRM Application Support Operations
Employer: Metro Bank
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 61bb4f4118f377001691e34c
Salary 50,000 – 50,000 GBP per year
– • Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will need to have an understanding of CRM Dynamics 365 and Unified Service Desk (USD) would also be an advantage
• It is key you have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate)
• To be successful in this role you will need experience working as an analyst in a similar type of role
• We need you to be confident in producing and owning a range of documentation, to support the delivery of a project end to end
• As a BAU role we require some flexibility, to provide out of hours support on a rotational one in six week basis
– Are you a passionate Dynamics 365 support engineer? Can you provide first class customer service to stakeholders? Could you support weekly deployments into the production environment? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As an Analyst within CRM application support operations, you will be responsible for resolving queries relating to Dynamics 365. You will provide excellent customer service in analysing and finding solutions in a timely manner so you can support our colleagues to continue to create fans.
Most of our jobs offer the opportunity for hybrid / remote working. Ask your recruiter for more details.
So what would you be doing?
• As part of this role you will be triaging Dynamics 365 escalations through to resolution
• Supporting enterprise wide platform providing first class service to colleagues and customers
• Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders
• Assisting with weekly deployments into the production environment
– Power BI
– Office 365
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates Good luck!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Analyst – CRM Application Support Operations job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Analyst – CRM Application Support Operations job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Analyst – CRM Application Support Operations job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.