Overview: Alumni Engagement & Career Development Officer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Alumni Engagement & Career Development Officer
Location:London WC area
Duration: ASAP – Friday 16 December (high potential of being extended)
Working pattern: arrangements between home and office work: 9-5pm, Hybrid with office work 2 days a week at the Campus – 8 hours
Contract type: Temporary
Adecco is currently recruiting for an Alumni Engagement & Career Development Officer to join a prestigious university based in the London WC area.
Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure the TRIUM Network (alumni platform) and alumni section of the TRIUM website are kept fully up to date with event write ups, profiles, news and other relevant content.
- With guidance from the Director of Alumni Engagement, to produce all published alumni material for the alumni platform, website and social media sites.
- With input from the Director of Alumni Engagement, to lead on the writing and production of alumni newsletters, bulletins, brochures and stories.
- To draft alumni and careers event/ seminar invitations, follow-up emails and content for alumni or careers specific campaigns
- To maintain Facebook, LinkedIn and other sites as appropriate and implement any alumni related social media campaigns, coordinating closely with staff responsible for general TRIUM social media and marketing.
Planning and organising
- To implement, attend and maintain a coordinated programme of alumni and career events and produce an annual events schedule for alumni, integrated with the three partner school events.
- To lead projects with external providers (e.g., merchandise project, Qualtrics project, Career Coaching Booklet) with guidance from the Director of Alumni Engagement and Career Development
- To carry out all routine administration associated with alumni and career events.
- To regularly update attendance records for student leadership coaching.
- To ensure all events are publicised to alumni, in liaison with the Director of Alumni Engagement and Career Development.
- To support the alumni relations and career services strategy through the provision, collection and management of accurate data.
- To maintain an awareness of alumni destinations and report to the Alumni Relations Manager.
- Overall maintenance, updates and development of the alumni database (via the TRIUM Network platform and Salesforce), adhering to all relevant Data Protection legislation.
- To maintain and improve the completeness and accuracy of existing database information.
- To review and maintain a strategy to identify and research lost alumni.
- To initiate and manage the annual transfer of graduating student data into Salesforce, reporting appropriately to the Director of Alumni Engagement and Career Development
- To maintain current knowledge on all relevant aspects of database functionality.
Liaison and networking
- To encourage and promote good relations between alumni and TRIUM.
- To build relationships with alumni through the running of alumni marketing activities.
- To respond to all alumni, staff, student and external enquiries in an informative and timely manner, providing high levels of customer service and manage requests for information and support with diplomacy, utilising tact and discretion when necessary.
Research and Data Analysis
- To analyse and review alumni lists and data make recommendations to the Director of Alumni Engagement and Career Development to engage new alumni into TRIUM activities.
- To undertake regular monitoring and analytics of communications, social media, event attendance and communications campaigns and use insights to propose relevant adjustments or developments to the alumni engagement strategy, or to suggest improvements and changes to TRIUM communications and events.
- To produce quarterly KPI reports for the Director of Alumni Engagement and Career Development, as requested.
Initiative and Problem Solving
- To proactively approach the role and use own initiative to evaluate working practices and procedures where appropriate.
- To independently identify and promote partner schools (i.e. public lectures) to alumni.
- To deal with operational problems or issues which arise, e.g. unforeseen circumstances.
- To identify potential areas of development and improvement for new and existing activities.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post which may be required by the Director of Alumni Engagement and Career Development.
- To edit episodes of a podcast series created by faculty member Professor Matt Mulford and promote them on TRIUM’s social networks.
- To collect and produce a report of relevant statistics about the performance of the podcast
If you would like to find out more about this position, please upload your most up to date CV. We will contact all short-listed candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Alumni Engagement & Career Development Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Alumni Engagement & Career Development Officer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Alumni Engagement & Career Development Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.