Overview: Advertising Sales Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: eBay Inc.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
eBay Inc. is a global commerce company. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering extraordinary value and outstanding selection.
This role sits within the Advertising Team of eBay and is reinventing advertising at eBay! Our goal is to build a valuable experience for both buyers and sellers, while also driving advertising revenue. It is an exciting sales role for an individual driven by numbers who is also capable of putting our sellers and brands first, and take a consultative approach towards our sellers and brands while driving performance for ads.
Read about some of our products and recent work here:
We are seeking a number and targets driven sales person ideally from an advertising sales background that can bring their drive and knowledge of advertising products to help build and grow our relationships with our key sellers and brands. As an Advertising Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing seller s business on the platform for your assigned brands, by taking a consultative and a seller first approach to help sellers with their ebay Ads strategy.
You will use your knowledge of advertising sales and deep understanding of e-commerce and e-commerce media to act as a strategic partner for your clients and be part of their growth on the platform.
- Build strong and effective relationships with your key sellers and brands and deliver on ad revenue targets.
- Monitor and improve the key metrics for success with relevant campaign optimisations
- Identify partnership and business development opportunities for brands and sellers consistent with the eBay Ads strategy
- Educate sellers on eBay s suite of advertising products and help sellers choose what s right for them – seller first approach
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams at eBay to ensure partner success
- Be the voice of customer to collate and bring back to business requirements from Sellers and contribute to product enhancements
- 5+ years in sales or account management, ideally in advertising and e-commerce space
- Deep understanding of online advertising, search, ad-tech, and Digital media
- Strong collaborations skills
- Self-starter and good communications skills
- Proven experience to thrive in a matrixed environment
- Ability to operate in ambiguity and a fast-paced work environment.
- Customer first sales skills and ability to work with data in excel
- A consistent track record of setting and delivering against measurable metrics
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay s Diversity & Inclusion click here:
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as “Remote – United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)” excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Advertising Sales Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Advertising Sales Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Advertising Sales Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.