Overview: Administrator / Service Coordinator job vacancy in Essex recruiting now
Employer: AWD online
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Office Administrator / Service Coordinator who has a great combination of administrative, customer service and organisational skills preferably with experience coordinating and planning daily schedules for Fire and Security Engineers or within in a similar environment is required for a well-established company based in North Weald, Essex.
SALARY: £24,000 – £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + Benefits (4 Weeks Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Free Onsite Parking, Company Pension)
LOCATION: North Weald, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the office location you will need your own transport
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Office Administrator / Service Coordinator who has a great combination of administrative, customer service and organisational skills preferably with experience coordinating and planning daily schedules for Fire and Security Engineers or within in a similar environment.
Working as the Office Administrator / Service Coordinator you will play a pivotal role in the business ensuring all the administrative tasks are managed such as issuing contracts, sending and replying to emails, typing letters, booking appointments and other associated administration based tasks. You will also be required to book and manage the daily schedules for the company s Fire and Security Engineers, ensuring their appointments don t clash and they have enough time between appointments to arrive on time.
As the Office Administrator / Service Coordinator you will also be the first point of contact for all client enquiries and will need to provide a first-class customer experience with all interaction ensuring a continued high standard of service from start to finish.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Office Administrator / Service Coordinator will include:
- Scheduling Fire and Security Engineers to bookings and projects on a day-to-day basis
- First point of contact for clients
- Organising servicing / maintenance programmes, issuing to Fire and Security Engineers, organising remedial works, loading certification / service sheets and ensuring monthly / annual compliance is achieved
- Assisting with the day-to-day administration of contracts, emails, typing letters, making appointments and follow on appointments, correlating information as per the mangers requirements
- The monitoring and control of small reactive jobs
- Communicating with Clients throughout jobs to ensure they are up to date with current job status
- Arrange access for Fire and Security Engineers to specific sites as required
- Answering queries from clients, Fire and Security Engineers and management
- Using IT systems, keeping them up to date and compliant
- Ordering of materials required for relevant tasks and projects
- Good Communication, customers service and administrative skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word and Outlook packages
- Ability to use bespoke software CRM package (training will be provided)
- The ability to work as a team but also independently
- Will require own transport due to office location
- Extensive previous office administration experience, ideally from the fire and security / engineering industry
Successful candidates will need to undergo Security Screening to BS7858
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9103
Full-Time, Permanent Admin and Coordination Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in North Weald, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Administrator / Service Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Administrator / Service Coordinator job vacancy in Essex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Administrator / Service Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.