Overview: Administrator Quality Assurance job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Ad Warrior
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Administrator (Quality Assurance) – 2 vacancies
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (0.8 FTE also considered)
Location: Chiswick, Hybrid Role – On-site and home-based working.
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 per annum
The Administrator (QA) has responsibility for the coordination of effective quality assurance processes as provided in the Quality Manual and University Regulations. The Administrator (QA) will support the University in ensuring that university documentation and procedures comply with the requirements of key external bodies, including (but not limited to) the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), the Office for Students (OfS), the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA), the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE – US) and PREVENT.
The Administrator (QA) is located primarily at the University s Chiswick Campus but, may be required to work occasionally at the University s Kensington Campus as the Quality Assurance Manager and/or Deputy Registrar (QA) determine. This is a hybrid role, incorporating a blend of on-site and home-based working. While this is a full-time role, candidates seeking .8FTE will be considered.
The Administrator (QA)’s main duties are to:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Quality Assurance Manager and Deputy Registrar (Quality Assurance) and the Quality Assurance team.
- Maintain effective and comprehensive electronic filing systems including support to the Quality team in the maintenance of definitive validation documentation in electronic formats.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual committee and quality assurance calendar incorporating Curriculum Development and Collaborative Provision Committees, including making room bookings.
- Assist in the preparation, collation, distribution, electronic filing and storage of papers for Curriculum Development and Collaborative Provision Committees.
- Assist in the servicing of the Curriculum Development and Collaborative Provision Committees including arranging meetings, preparing the agenda, taking minutes and following up on actions.
- Contribute to the drafting and distribution of papers, reports and presentations as required.
- Assist with the arrangements for programme validation and review
- ensuring that curricular changes, conditions and recommendations stemming from (re)validations and programme assessment activities are properly reported
- maintain definitive course and programme documentation, including tracking minor and major changes in between programme reviews
- Assist in the operation of arrangements for annual monitoring and programme review activities
- Assist with the preparation for external scrutiny at programme and institutional level (e.g QAA, MSCHE)
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to all areas of the Quality Office, including: managing shared inboxes and outlook calendars, triaging e-mails to the appropriate member of staff; responding to general queries; electronic filing and updating of spreadsheets and records; and collating and distributing documentation in support of institutional quality assurance activity.
- Assist with the quality assurance arrangements involved in collaborative provision, including collation of paperwork and supporting validation events
- Provide support for the arrangements for external examiners, including an initial review of external examiner nominations, orientation/training, and tracking reports received, responses sent, and actions stemming from external examiner recommendations
- Maintain the external examiner and panel member register
- Respond to requests for information from colleagues by retrieving information from databases, spreadsheets and other records in an appropriate format
- Ensure the use of data complies with current regulations, particularly those relating to GDPR
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager and Deputy Registrar (Quality Assurance)
- Adhere to and promote the University s health and safety policies and procedures.
A = Application I = Interview T = Skills-based Task
- Experience working in a similar role at an institution of further or higher education (A, I)
- Experience of coordinating and managing administrative systems, procedures and information (A, I)
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and experience of working with large relational databases (A, I, T)
- The ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and to present complex information in an accessible manner (A, I)
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team to produce work of a high standard to specific deadlines and at times under pressure (A, I)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience of negotiating positive outcomes and resolving conflicting priorities (A, I)
- Experience committee servicing (A, I)
- A flexible, proactive approach to work and a positive attitude towards change (A, I)
- Intercultural sensitivity and discretion (A, I)
- Empathy with the mission of the University (A, I)
- Experience with information gathering and analysis (A, I, T)
- To keep up to date on relevant developments in the HEI arena; and policies and procedures in line with the duties identified in the job description (A, I)
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent (A, I)
- Experience of working in a data management capacity within education (A, I)
- Knowledge of UK higher education quality assurance (A, I)
- Knowledge or understanding of US higher education quality assurance (A, I)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable University then please do not hesitate in applying. Applications made to this role require a supporting cover letter and therefore a member of the Ad Warrior team will contact you to request this following an application made to this vacancy.
Please note that a basic level DBS is required for this position.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Administrator Quality Assurance job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Administrator Quality Assurance job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Administrator Quality Assurance job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.