Overview: Administrator job vacancy in Surrey recruiting now
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Lanes Infrastructure are one of the UK’s fastest growing telecoms infrastructure provider, with a projected turnover in excess of £100 million, over 600 people and a network work branches across London & the South East.
The administrator is responsible for the administration around the compliance of our fleet operations. This includes organising schedules for our fleet, drivers and plant to keep them compliant. As Administrator you will be working closely with the transport manager.
· Ensuring and producing schedules so that all vehicles and large plant attend MOTs, Tacho calibration, PMIs and any other inspections as required
· Ensuring all vehicle and large plant are in a safe and road worthy condition, in line with legislation and Operators license obligations
· Completion of reporting required by the Transport Manager/Management team (Vehicle Status, etc)
· Completion of all trackers including incidents are kept up to date
· Ensuring and producing trackers showing all drivers have in date Drivers CPC, Driving License Photo cards and Tachograph cards
· Liaising with accounts, buyers and purchase ledger over invoices, PO’s and consumables
· Producing board pack monthly
· Samsara user and driver administration
Minimum 2 years admin experience
Efficent in Microsoft Office
In return we will offer competitive salary, 24 days holiday Plus all bank holidays, Laptop, Phone, Company pension, positive working culture
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that is recognised as a great place of work and is growing rapidly
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Administrator job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.