Manpower UK Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Administrator II
Employer: Manpower UK Ltd
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Annual Bonus, Hybrid Working
Employment Type: Temporary
Reference Number: 220544163
- Able to work independently, demonstrating good leadership skills.
- Possesses good computer skills, good oral and written communication.
- Monitor and regulate work volumes, evaluate and reassign work to available technicians as needed.
- Communicate with technicians and/or other departmental employees to resolve issues in relation to work activity and any load imbalances.
- Analyse data to improve processes and procedures.
Previous administration experience is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Relationship Builder
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative in a fluid environment.
- Attention to detail, maintaining a high standard of quality is key to the role.
Working Hours are – Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week. (Hours of work to be completed between 8am – 6pm).
Annual Leave: 33 days per annum (includes 8 UK Bank Holidays)
We allow for some home working once employees pass a 3 month probation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Administrator II job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Administrator II job vacancy in Cheshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Administrator II job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.