Overview: Administrator/Coordinator job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: Talent International
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Our client are looking to recruit an Project Administrator to join their busy and growing team to help support a large project roll out of new IT in the business.
This temporary role is initially for 6 months, but could be extended.
Duties will include:
- All admin duties related to new kit roll outs and projects
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and providing all necessary information for new sites
- Confirming delivery details and ensuring dates, times and sites are accurate
- Experience coordinating multiple roll outs at a time
- Excellent MS Excel skills required (VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables)
- Recording all information accurately
- Good computer skills essential
- Word, Excel, Email
You will need to be based 5 days onsite in Oldham to be considered.
Apply now for more information
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Administrator/Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Administrator/Coordinator job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Administrator/Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.