Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Plus £3,000 uncapped commission
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220930224
Purdicom is an exciting, fast-growing technology company based in Oxfordshire. We are a value-added distributor acting as a supply chain partner to many well-established vendors and brands. We supply enterprise-level Wi-Fi, Point-to-Point and security technologies to a very hungry market. The products and services we sell are always in high demand.
We are a privately owned, award-winning business that has become a recognised leader in its industry and much like the industry itself, our company has been in continual rapid growth since its inception in 2005. Our headquarters are situated in the most beautiful of surroundings, with the offices set within a series of modern barn conversions right in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside.
An exciting opportunity has come available for an Account Manager within the Sales Team at Purdicom.
The ideal candidate will be targeted on new account acquisition and growth as well as managing an existing customer account base.
The principal duties will be:
– Forecast reporting and pipeline management
– Assisting Sales Support with Quotes and Orders
– Supporting the Team as Management of existing leads / prospects and accounts
– New business generation cold & warm calling
– Following up marketing activities
– Maintenance of CRM
– The ability to upsell and grow accounts
– Follow industry developments and market trends
– Maintain a high level of knowledge of our vendor technologies
– Execute the Company s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota by identifying business opportunities through account prospecting and profiling
– Thoroughly assess the customer s needs and present an appropriate sales solution to assist the customer in recognising the technological and business need for new company products and the advantages
– Provide effective sales presentations/product demonstrations to prospective customer management, including hosting Company site visits if necessary. Must be able to work alongside new company channel partners
– Communicate at every level within the organisation both externally and internally
– Produce highest standard of written and verbal presentations
– Prepare appropriate sales order paperwork to ensure purchase order reflects appropriate configuration/ solution for the customer
– Manage the order process through established internal acceptance procedures to ensure sign-off by Sales, Ordering and outsourced installation Departments
– Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities
– The ability to Account Map into other existing company accounts and potential customers to understand the formal and informal organisational structure, understand the executive level relationships and to make sure that we are aligned with the right decision makers
– Provide routine updates to the Company s sales database with account activity and status
– The ability to cross sell the teams / companies products into the companies resellers / new accounts to increase the overall revenue spend of the account
– Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of New Company products and technology, as well as industry trends.
– Provide ad hoc reports and performs assigned projects as needed
– Monitor your specific sectors and keep the Director of Sales and Marketing informed about legal, cultural and economic conditions that might affect the Company s operations in the given market
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
– Candidates will have a proven track record of B2B channel account management and business development of a minimum of 1-2 years in ICT sales. Ideally this will have been in product distribution but candidates with a background in a reseller/systems integrator environment will be considered.
– The ability to demonstrate strong business acumen is important. Candidates must be financially astute and mathematically capable of understanding how to work our margin percentages, as well as maintaining and developing the profitability of the company.
– Experience of using NetSuite
– Ability to listen and articulate effectively
– Needs to be content to work in a semi-rural environment.
– To converse with all customers and the people throughout the organisation from Director level to Junior level.
– To be flexible on working hours and to work longer hours as the job may entail.
– To travel when and where necessary if required.
– To be able to run standard reports as and when required.
If you join us we want you to feel valued which is why we offer a very competitive benefits package:
– Uncapped Commission
– Hybrid Working
– Learning and Development Plan
– Purdicom Pathway Training Platform
– Motivosity Reward and Recognition system
– On-Site Gym
– Purdi Perk Vouchers
– Pool table/ Batak/Table Football
– 25 days holiday
– Extra Holiday for long service
– 2 Well Being days
– Birthday Bonus
– Anniversary Bonus
– Pension Scheme
– Medical Scheme
– Sick Pay
– Life Insurance 4 x salary
– Free Parking
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.