Overview: Account Manager (Leading Media Player) job vacancy in Lanarkshire recruiting now
Location: Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: uncapped bonus (OTE £50K)+ car /all
Employment Type: Permanent
Opportunity for a driven Accounts Manager to work for one of the UKs leading media groups
Remote working model with some attendance required in Glasgow office/ Hub.
* Our client in an established UK media group at the forefront of their media sectors.
* They provide their clients with a range of innovative and ground-breaking media platforms designed to place their customers brands and media messages at the front of their audiences mind.
* Their media is uniquely placed in the market with many of the UK’s biggest media brands, household names and local media networks.
* They currently require a Account Manager.
Based from home and in the field you will be dealing with clients covering Glasgow, West and Central Scotland. You will be responsible for selling they full range of media opportunities
The role will involve
* Identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities
* Managing a range of existing customers.
* Liaising and negotiating with senior key decision makers..
* Working over the phone, face to face and using video.
* Sectors will include Entertainment, Arts and leisure, Business, Health & Beauty, Food & drink, Property and homes, Retail and Travel.
* Maintaining an understanding of your sector, market conditions and competitor products.
* Sourcing potential customers, developing leads by cold call telemarketing.
* Taking a consultative approach to the sales process and presenting their product offering.
* Selling bespoke opportunities to customers and developing commercial partnerships.
* Ensure your activity is implemented efficiently, managing advertising campaigns and guaranteeing the best results for customers.
* Working to targets and deadlines
You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information.
To apply you will be
* An experienced media / advertising sales executive with a solid track record of developing new business and managing existing accounts from any media sector (i.e outdoor, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, directory, etc).
* You will require experience of selling digital media solutions.
* Articulate self-starter with a proactive and creative approach
* Ability to negotiate deals and strive to continue this market leading brand’s impressive success.
* Have a strong understanding of the media and marketing departments,
* Drive, motivated and with a passion to develop new business in a competitive market.
* Able to demonstrate sales success.
* Opportunity to work for a well known brand in a phase of growth.
* A company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them.
* Full training and induction, structured professional development
* High financial rewards for those that do well.
Basic salary to £32K + uncapped bonus (OTE £50K) + Car or Car allowance + benefits + career opportunities associated with an leading media player in growth.
APPLY NOW AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About Choice Consultants
Choice Consultants are a specialist Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy established in 1999, we now hold preferred supplier status for the majority of media players in Scotland. As Scotland’s leading Advertising and Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy we recruit for advertising and media sales personnel at all levels for a range of international, national and local media organisations.
Our clients include top,
– Radio stations
– Outdoor Advertising organisations
– Magazine publishers
– Television broadcasters
– Newspaper publishers
– Digital / Online Media Brands
– Internet Marketing & Web Design companies
– Experiential/Guerrilla Marketing companies
– Media and advertising agencies
– Exhibition and Events companies
– Media brokers
– Contract publishing houses
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role click the apply button or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants, email or visit our website
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager (Leading Media Player) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager (Leading Media Player) job vacancy in Lanarkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager (Leading Media Player) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.