Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_b176dfeaa69c260c66708185417b15bd
COSTAR GROUP – ACCOUNT MANAGER – MIDLANDS
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar is the global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and news. Commercial Real Estate industry professionals around the globe use CoStar to access the most comprehensive data to make decisions with confidence. CoStar delivers immediate, verified commercial real estate information on over 5.9 million properties across every market.
Learn more about CoStar .
As a successful CoStar Account Manager, you will have a high level of integrity and the opportunity to manage, nurture & grow your existing client base. You will have scope to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train and retain.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
- Become an expert in CoStar’s critical information and marketing solutions including LoopNet, the UK’s leading online commercial property marketplace
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, demoing, closing, onboarding, training and renewing
- Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including Surveyors, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Local Authorities and Service Providers
- Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with property professionals in your market
Our best performers are:
- Passionate, hard-working and ambitious – As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our account managers to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them – CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful account managers are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
- Curious – Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicators – our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service – Successful Account Managers at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Proven track record of sales success – Experience selling commercial property services, commercial property technology, fintech or analytics platforms.
- Able to travel to the United States, where you will receive in-depth product training. (2-3 weeks)
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. As well as having an outstanding working environment based in iconic buildings the Shard and BluFin. Other perks include full private medical cover, dental cover, Life Assurance and member rewards, 28 days annual leave, a competitive pension, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, birthday lunches and much more!
At CoStar, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
However, we particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the commercial real estate industry.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in Staffordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.