Overview: Account Manager job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Employer: SPRINGER NATURE
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits offered
Employment Type: Permanent
Account Manager – Europe
Nature Research, a division of Springer Nature is looking for an experienced Account Manager to work with our European clients.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for generating sales revenue for our Display Advertising for Print and online projects across the range of Nature Journals, for more information on the journals please see our website:
This position will put you at the heart of a global sales team at a publisher that is the leading brand in its sector. As Account Manager you will be responsible for developing productive and long-term external client relationships and bringing in new business. We will offer the support you need to hit your objectives and to progress in the organisation. We believe in creating a great place to work where people are inspired, valued and developed and this forms a key part of our strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales of commercial advertising and related products within the designated territory across all Springer Nature life science journal products in print and online.
- Achieve sales targets by building productive long-term business relationships and generating new business potential within the designated geographic territory.
- Experience and a grounded understanding of content led solutions, including branded content, webcasts, multi-media and Podcasts.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of visibility within the designated sales territory.
- Manage a defined group of Key and strategic accounts to establish close interaction between businesses and to understand their structures and strategies in order to strengthen relationships and increase spend.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of sales calls and external sales activity.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with other commercial departments – Sponsorship, Ad Technology, Custom editorial and project management teams, Ad and Sales Operations, Scientific American and any other parts of the Group’s business development areas.
- Attend industry events and make frequent on-site visits to clients as required by the business.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active and dynamic team player with:
- Extensive sales experience (advertising/sponsorship), preferably within a similar publishing environment and experience of the STM publishing sector.
- Must have extensive experience selling digital advertising solutions including branded content marketing.
Additional European Languages are desirable, but not essential.
To apply please submit an up to date CV and cover letter. We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and so please submit as soon as you are able.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.