Overview: Account Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Bluetownonline Ltd.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Orpington (Head Office) – Home based (Optional)
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
About the Company:
S&B Herba Foods Ltd are food importers, processors and market leaders in supplying the Manufacturing, Wholesale, Ethnic and Retail Sectors. We are part of the Ebro Foods Group, the largest Rice Company and second largest Pasta Company in the world.
We are looking for energetic results driven Account Manager with at least 5 years’ experience and a proven track record in the UK food manufacturing industry. The role entails helping us build the sales of our growing range of rice and rice-based ingredients, as well as an expanding range of Functional Ingredients focused on Healthy Eating sectors and markets. These ingredients have a wide range of functionalities and so an individual with an understanding of food science is desirable.
To help us manage our existing customer base as well as grow it through proactively seeking new product and new business opportunities, we are looking to recruit an Account Manager, with the following responsibilities and skills set:
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop sales of the Ebro groups full portfolio of Industrial Ingredients to designated accounts
- Deliver both existing and future Business Plans with Major Manufacturers
- Provide the necessary input to effectively manage Receivables and Inventories
- Develop appropriate personal and business relationships with the major manufacturers to enhance company profile and maximise business development
- Work closely with customer NPD teams in collaboration with Ebro European technical teams
- To create an agreed annual sales plan
- Full P&L responsibility for account base, with focus on control of currency, costing awareness and supply chain management with procurement team
- Liaising with procurement personnel and maintain contact with supply sources
Qualification & Skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager and a proven track record in the UK food manufacturing industry.
- Experienced individual of graduate calibre with formal training background in sales and account management
- Account Management experience with Major UK Food Manufacturers is essential
- Aptitude and/or experience in understanding the technical composition of ingredients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent Presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ambitious individual with the drive to produce results & win new business
- Demonstrate professionalism, confidence and motivation
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Account Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Private Medical
- Car Allowance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Consultant, Business Development, B2B, B2B Sales Executive, BDM will also be considered.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.