Overview: Account Manager job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are Global
We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we’re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn’t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it’s all about how you make people feel. It’s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it’s so much more than words. It’s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it’s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Reporting of the Role
This role reports to Regional Sales Manager
Field Based – (Central Lancashire or Greater Manchester)
Overview of job
This is a field-based in Central Lancashire or Greater Manchester and surrounding areas. You will be supporting Global’s Local Sales Business, by selling our full product portfolio to new customers, and growing and retaining our existing direct customer base, across the private and public sector markets.
3 best things about the job
- Exposure to a variety of industries; our portfolio has options for everyone, so you will be pitching to marketeers and business owners from all industries.
- You will be responsible for handling your own marketplace, being in control of your own density and able to scope out your own niche!
- You will be client facing ambassador of Global, representing the most iconic transport system in the UK, the coolest brands in audio, and the award-winning digital ad exchange!
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have:
- Become an expert in the knowledge of our Radio, Digital and Outdoor products, inventory, and brands
- Be able to effectively plan and book a client’s campaign in our booking system.
- Understand you own marketplace and develop a local contact list to grow the territory account base, and source new business.
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop an expert knowledge of the businesses within your assigned marketplace, working on contact leads provided, and developing a local contact list to grow the territory account base.
- Maintain and grow existing clients and ensure a clear growth plan is in place to grow revenues each quarter.
- Understand the needs of your clients, identify the best possible marketing solutions for them and make valuable contributions.
- Achieve the weekly face to face meetings and prebook meeting KPIs, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately in Salesforce.
- Ensure activity enables the creation of opportunities each week that are working at your recommended revenue pacing level (monthly revenue target) and accurately forecast.
- Grow an expertise in understanding Global’s full product base and how they can help clients achieve their campaign objectives
- Ensure value is improved for all transactions avoiding high level discounting
- Work in collaboration with the Campaign Hub and Creative Solutions teams by providing clear customer briefs, to produce compelling and innovative solutions.
- Be able to effectively plan and book a client’s campaign in our booking system, gPlan and grow proficient in using our gLabs dashboard reporting suite
- Invest in your self-development to stay on top of all internal communications such as Workplace, The Catch Up & Digital Bytes, plus attend all relevant training opportunities.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Demonstrate a track record of success in delivering sales targets and KPIs.
- Experienced in selling to small and medium businesses.
- Previous sales experience working within a radio, outdoor or digital environment preferred but not essential.
- A positive, confident and resilient approach, with the desire to self-source new business leads and meetings.
- A high degree of self-motivation and autonomy, and to also work as part of a team
- Good understanding of the pattern of the sale from opening to close
- Excellent listening skills that establish client needs, build excellent rapport and put the client’s objectives first
- Ability to build a brief for the campaign support team
- Proficiency in planning systems and skills to build effective campaigns
- Proficiency in Salesforce and be able to record activity at all stages of the sales process from lead creation to winning and booking business
- Excellent in diary and time management to work the territory effectively
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.