Overview: Account Manager job vacancy in Norfolk recruiting now
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
REED are delighted to be working with an excellent company in the heart of Norwich who are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join their friendly team, increase sales, establish customer portfolio and manage new and existing client accounts.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary is £22,000 plus incentive.
OBJECTIVE:Increase sales by at least the agreed KPI from allocated accounts plus add value by retaining waning accounts. Establish your own customer portfolio and account manage new and existing Customers to identify additional sales opportunities. Develop those opportunities by taking them from initial contact through to sale. Hit personal Sales Targets and KPIs.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Develop relationship with allocated accounts by establishing regular/planned telephone and email contact.
- Increase the range and volume of products purchased.
- Improve communication with existing customers by openly discussing future sales opportunities and account management.
- Continuously review customer activity and account manage allocated accounts maintaining contact to grow sales. Provide a complete service to your accounts including product sourcing, quoting and follow up through to delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
- Carry out calling campaigns from lists provided by the Marketing Department.
- Ensure calls are well prepared and professionally presented, objections are overcome in a positive and respectful manner.
- Formulate clear objectives prior to each call to ensure that all communication is effective and having business needs in mind.
- Ensure appropriate marketing material is sent to contacts to promote new enquiries.
- Follow up delivery of marketing materials.
- Promote offers to new and existing contacts.
- Positively encourage lapsed customers to order again.
- Identify any project opportunities from known and new contacts.
- Review local business activity to spot new opportunities.
- Manage own workload and task list effectively
- Liaise with other internal departments in a timely and proficient manner where relevant.
- Provide daily reports to the Sales Manager.
- Encourage communication channels to be open and two way in order to facilitate a smooth flow of information with other departments and the team
- All Sales and Customer Service systems, communication and information are accurately recorded and highlighted to relevant personnel to ensure opportunities and threats are effectively controlled
- Compliance with the Company s Health and Safety policy including reporting all risks/issues to direct supervisor/manager
- Briefing senior management as appropriate on Customer Service issues
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Develop a performance culture in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI targets
- Conducting yourself in a courteous and professional manner
- Actively manage 100+ allocated accounts
- Gain at least agreed KPI of orders per month from allocated accounts at acceptable value and margin
- Grow allocated accounts by at least agreed KPI year on year
- Make an average of at least agreed quantity of outbound calls per day at an average duration of 6 minutes
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a long-established company who offer a really friendly working environment.
If you re interested, please apply today or send your CV to .
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in Norfolk with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.