Overview: Account Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Trust Payments
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Account Manager – The Role:
The Account Portfolio Manager will work as part of a team to service a number of Trust Payment merchant accounts. They will play a key role in the growth of the business by improving merchant interactions with the business.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player with a can-do attitude. This role will serve as a great opportunity to develop a career in Account Management.
Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Develop a strong understanding of Trust Payments products and internal processes
– Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry
– Build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
– Achieve the targets and KPIs set by the business
– Maintain and update Salesforce in appropriate manner
– Demonstrate a good understanding of merchant accounts and identify a way to grow those accounts
– Work with the account management function to support transition of accounts and manage both growing and declining accounts effectively
– Ensure a high level of merchant retention
– Upsell new products to existing merchant accounts
– Provide reprice requests and reviews to accounts periodically
Account Manager – You
– Experience working in an account management and/or customer facing role
– Experience working within the payments business industry or similar adjacent sectors
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Friendly and informative approach to sales and an ability to build rapport and trust with merchants
– Strong attention to detail
– Good polite telephone manner
– Ability to multi-task and manage own workloads and diary prioritisation
– Good attention to detail
– Strong team player
Account Manager – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Account Manager opportunity, please press Apply now.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.