Job Title: Account Manager
Employer: Aeropeople Limited
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220902276
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: up to £37,000 dependent on experience
Location: Southend on Sea
Aeropeople are currently recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of our client based in Southend on Sea.
Established 20 years ago they are an approved aircraft repair station specialising in aviation wheel and brake services. Their sizable workshop/ office offers the space to carry out full testing, inspection, repair and overhaul of the majority of regional, commercial, military and corporate aircraft wheels, brakes, landing gear, freight locking system components, hydraulics, actuators, valves and accumulators. They also have their own Non- Destructive Testing department on site. Their customers span the UK to Europe, USA, Canada, Middle and Far East.
Reporting to the Sales and Asset Manager, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable skills and knowledge within the Aviation Industry. You will be able to demonstrate business acumen success within the industry and have experience of working with the Quantum ERP software.
Please note that this role will not require the post holder to undertake business development- the role is to account manage and provide customer service to existing clients.
– Quote customers and follow up quote/ sales opportunities
– Negotiate with customers and suppliers
– Maximise all sales opportunities
– Assist in development of the Sales team in line with business growth
– Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
– Source and purchase for specific customer requirements
– Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange
– Utilise web based Aircraft parts databases
– Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements
– Deliver high quality customer service and response
– Respond to customer AOG/ priority requirements as required
– Manage Customer Accounts
– Maximise revenue/ profit and minimise cost
– Understand component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
– Understand IPC s, CMM s, AMM s alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively
– Monitor customer return units for repair including cost, interchangeability, removal reason, modifications, warranty, customer induced damage, BER etc.
– Ensure all customer responsibility costs including freight, late fees etc. are recharged
– Coordinate with internal departments to ensure on time delivery to the customer
– Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
– Maintain up to date market knowledge
– Adhere to the clients processes and procedures
– Assist management and undertake projects as requested
– Annual salary of up to £35,000 dependent upon experience
– Company pension
– 20 holiday days plus bank holidays- increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
– Background in aviation
– Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred.
– Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service.
– Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
– Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines.
– Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
– Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
– Good problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense.
– Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with experience of Quantum and web- based Aircraft parts databases preferred.
– Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment.
Whether you re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team
Aeropeople s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search Aeropeople Ltd on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Manager job vacancy in Essex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.