Overview: Account Executive job vacancy in Gwent recruiting now
Location: Gwent, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
* Newport, NP10
* Office Based
* Permanent, 37.5 Hours per Week Monday – Friday (8am-4pm / 8.30pm-4.30pm / 9am-5pm)
* Salary depending on experience
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Company Pension Scheme
* Share scheme
My client is a global manufacturer within the print and packaging arena. They pride themselves on their total quality of products and services, with a reputation for reliability and innovation. Their culture inspires a belief that anything is possible; a stimulating work environment which offers genuine potential for personal and professional development.
Working within a small and lively office-based team, the Accounts Executives are responsible for maintaining and developing customer relationships, providing a high-quality service at every stage of the customer transaction. As an Account Executive you will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate, influence and persuade at all levels. You will be provided with comprehensive training and the opportunity to learn the technical aspects of the manufacturing process, to complement and enhance your commercial awareness and business acumen. This is an office-based position which could potentially include occasional visits to customer sites.
* Building and maintaining customer relationships using pro-active customer contact to help drive new business.
* Handling customer issues, proactively identifying potential problems.
* Accurate input and maintenance of all allocated accounts’ information to produce quotations efficiently and on time.
* Regular customer contact, keeping the customer proactively informed with new development and highlighting any opportunities.
* Comprehensive understanding of customers, habits/trends, business, and key contacts, to be the voice of the customer on site.
* Monthly projections and accurate sales forecasting.
* Work pro-actively with Technical Lead’s to develop Technical Skills of Production.
* To manage the order fulfilment process from PO to delivery and manage any aftercare issues.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* An experienced customer service or account management professional with strong interpersonal skills and the enthusiasm to learn.
* Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
* Computer literate to a high level in Microsoft Office applications.
* Confident attitude with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Willingness to develop technical and commercial skill set.
* Self-motivated, shows initiative and has the ability to multi-task.
Aspire Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
“Account Executive” or “Sales Executive” or “Business Development Executive” or “Account Manager” or “Sales Manager” or “Business Development Manager” or “Account Coordinator” or “Sales Coordinator” or “Business Development Coordinator” or “Account Handler” or “Sales Order Processor” or “Customer Service Manager” or “Customer Service Executive” or “Client Services Manager” or “Client Services Administrator” or “Sales Support Representative” or “Sales Administrator” or “Customer Service Administrator” or “Distribution Coordinator” or “Distribution Assistant” or “Distribution Administrator” or “Logistics Coordinator” or “Logistics Assistant” or “Logistics Administrator” or “Supply Chain Coordinator” or “Supply Chain Assistant” or “Supply Chain Administrator” or “Purchasing Coordinator” or “Purchasing Assistant” or “Purchasing Administrator” or “Scheduling Coordinator” or “Scheduling Assistant” or “Scheduling Administrator” or “Procurement Coordinator” or “Procurement Assistant” or “Procurement Administrator” or “Production Coordinator” or ” “Production Administrator” or “Manufacturing Coordinator” or “Manufacturing Administrator
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Executive job vacancy in Gwent with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.