Job Title: Account Executive
Employer: Agility Recruitment
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 204a8809-9f93-4f82-8353-5ecc10643018
Are you an ambitious and motivated Sales Account Executive looking for an exciting role working for the UK most successful award-winning online recruitment job sites?A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Account Executive to join one of the UK’s most successful online media advertising platforms, who work with some of the biggest know companies that have recently won the award for ‘Employer of the Year’. They offer generous incentive schemes, including all-inclusive luxury holidays to the likes of Barbados, South Africa, and Dubai, uncapped commission, along with excellent benefits and work-from-home options to name a few.
- Job title: Sales Account Executive
- Salary: £40k OTE Y1 £55k (uncapped)
- Location: Birmingham / Hybrid / Remote working
- Industry: RecTech
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, including bringing on new business, managing and developing accounts and renewals.As a Sales Account Executive your duties will include –
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities with target corporate organisations and big name brands through outbound sales activity, inbound leads, lapsed clients and marketing leads
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision-makers
- Conducting engaging live demonstrations of the product to prospective customers
- Managing the sales from instruction through to close
- Creating bespoke quotes based on client requirements
- Managing your client base, upselling and renewing
The successful Sales Account Executive will have the following skills/experience –
- B2B new busienss sales experience with a proven track record
- Experience in negotiation and closing sales
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers
- Professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday off), additional holiday for length of service, option to buy and sell 4 days leave per year
- Uncapped commission structure
- Monthly vouchers & annual highflyer trip for top performers
- Annual Christmas & Summer parties
- 2x salary life insurance
- Company Pension contribution from 4% – 7%
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)
- Career, and Personal development.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, then please click apply and send us your CV today!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Executive job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.