Overview: Account Director – Lifestyle PR job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Account Director (Lifestyle PR) – Up to £50k DOE plus benefits
This agency is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, they connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love. They deliver award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets. They need a new Account Director to join their team.
This Account Director must have passion for the lifestyle space: street culture, fashion, music, sneaker, and a love of pop culture. You’ll have an ear to the ground and be knowledgeable about the latest trends.
As Account Director on the lifestyle PR team, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of your accounts. You are the central component in the team, ensuring the smooth delivery of all campaigns and you display strong skills in both managing up to ADs and down to AEs. You are responsible for driving your accounts forward and you are always one step ahead, managing the overall workload ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard.
The responsibilities of this Account Director:
- Ensure that accounts are run as smoothly as possible
- Day-to-day contact with your clients
- Being the central cog in your team to ensure actions are identified and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the client always feels they are getting the best, most professional service possible
- Provide informed counsel to clients
- Viewed by clients and peers as a trusted member of the team
The experience we’re looking for in this Account Director:
- Expertise in the roles of PR, sponsorship and marketing and how they shape our deliverables
- Understanding of how to interrogate and answer a brief creatively and how to position and articulate ideas to the client with clear strategic thinking
- Have strong knowledge of media and being aware of all coverage from initial sell in to delivery and oversee the reporting process
- Manage and drive rich editorial opportunities including exclusives, interviews and features
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of social media platforms and the digital landscape
- Work to ensure that campaign activations are delivered on time and within budget, flagging early any issues or concerns to BDs
Are you the smart and ambitious Account Director this agency need? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS679.
Please also visit .
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Director – Lifestyle PR job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Director – Lifestyle PR job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Director – Lifestyle PR job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.