Overview: Account Director job vacancy in Hertfordshire recruiting now
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Exclusive Opportunity – Account Director – Watford – Hybrid Working – £55k
We are looking for a highly experienced Account Director to join a Leading Data and sales management software and Organisation. We have a need for an Account Director to lead and develop relationships with existing and new customers to actively grow the business.
– Maintain a close overview of all activities being delivered by the account team, with a particular focus on the quality of internal briefing and the successful delivery of key campaigns.
– Ensure all “work in progress” is actively logged and monitored and consistently delivered within relevant service parameters
– Represent the business in regular status meetings and Business Reviews with senior client contacts
– Manage all financial aspects with the Account Managers of their client activities, including timely and accurate invoicing, forecasting and budget setting.
– A Technical mind with very strong knowledge of Microsoft office products are essential, advanced Excel and PowerBI knowledge would be an advantage
– Previous experience with CRM software, and working with clients to develop sales strategies
– A hugely pro-active autonomous attitude
– Budget and report writing skills
– An understanding of how businesses work including company structure, team structure and each team’s objectives and how they operate
We are accepting applicants currently so apply now for immediate consideration for the Account Director position or contact Daniel Dunton at ITSS Recruitment for further information
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Director job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.