Job Title: Account Director (Brand / Advertising)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_39101b7f9017628505ca5dc5ba665b77
Boldspace is seeking an experienced Account Director to join our team and play a key role in driving our agency’s continued growth and success within our brand & advertising team.
Boldspace is an integrated brand value agency of 50 talented employees. We grow your meaning, your reputation and your worth through brand building, communications and analytics. We bring together advertising, marketing and PR through a pioneering approach – fusing our award-winning proprietary analytics platform BoldLensTM with the finest strategic and creative minds to see more, create better and find the gap.
The Account Director will lead a number of day-to-day accounts and be responsible for client delivery, satisfaction and growth. You will at times, lead a growing team of juniors and work with the agency’s wider talent across creative, strategy, PR and analytics to delivery truly outstanding service and outcomes for clients.
- Be a senior contact for client accounts, providing advice that gives them confidence and builds long-term relationships.
- Manage client service and agency performance, ensuring the standard of output across the agency is second-to-none – always faultless, proactive, meaningful, and fame-changing for our clients.
- Lead multiple accounts across different industries.
- Take the lead in drafting new business proposals, often independently while seeking and managing input from across multiple teams beyond core advertising and content briefs.
- Understand the commercials of agency life – maintaining profitability on client accounts, time management and discussing scope questions with clients proactively.
- Look to bring new business opportunities to the agency wherever possible.
- Minimum seven years’ proven agency experience working on clients across multiple sectors.
- A good knowledge of the brand, content and advertising landscape with established relationships and demonstrable campaign delivery in the past.
- Polished presenter and adept at explaining industry terms and outcomes to senior clients.
- Experience in developing new business, both in leading pitch processes and using your own ideas and network to originate opportunities.
- Track record of independently bringing in and winning business.
- A deep understanding and knowledge of the advertising and communications sector/s.
- Management experience in developing star performers and overseeing performance
Apart from a competitive starting salary and being part of growing something special, you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- Learning & development: everyone has a compulsory 1/2 day a month to learn, read and develop where they see fit.
- Pensions: a 5% employer contribution.
- Private Healthcare: Vitality
- Equipment: choose your own equipment – let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
- Holiday: unlimited holiday (including all UK public holidays) – we trust our staff to take the time they need and still excel in their jobs – and days off for birthdays and moving house are guaranteed!
- Flexible working: complete choice over where you work each day.
- Regular salary reviews: in line with a salary framework, to ensure equal pay for equal work and that we recognise and reward when your responsibilities increase.
- Socials: team socials regularly, chosen by the team.
- Team retreats: time to get to know each other away from the office.
- Bonus: transparent bonus structure where you can receive a % of base salary based on personal and company performance.
- Supporting good causes: we contribute some of our outperformance to charitable causes which the team help choose.
- Wellness: time within working hours every week for those that want or need it.
- Monthly benefits budget: £50 per month, every month, to spend on whatever you want – from a home delivered vegetable box and discounted gym memberships, to mental health support and professional coaching.
A CARBON NEUTRAL BUSINESS
Boldspace is a certified B Corp Business and measures its performance on profit, people and planet combined. From day one, we will offset your carbon footprint entirely. The cost of this is covered 100% by the company.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Director (Brand / Advertising) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Director (Brand / Advertising) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Director (Brand / Advertising) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.