Job Title: Account Coordinator (FTC)
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: f793529b-8c08-4de2-a91b-9167d3ee7968
Working Pattern: Hybrid working – Warrington, Mon-Fri, shifts between 9am – 5.30pm. The successful candidate will be required to attend our Warrington HQ, 2-3 times per week.
We are looking to hire an Account Coordinator to join our team on a 9-12 month fixed-term contract! Caroola is a group of market-leading brands that specialise in providing tax management, umbrella, and accountancy services to small businesses and a high-quality contingent workforce in the UK. Our mission is to unite and empower the agile workforce community with innovative technology, exceptional service, and expertise, all under one brand. Our top priority is to offer unparalleled support to our clients, easing their workload and helping them grow with us. This is who we are, and what we do.
Alongside other team members, the Account Coordinator will work closely with the Sales Account Managers who look after our agency client portfolios and will focus on resolving all operational queries and educating agencies. You will take ownership of queries providing these clients with a first-class level of support. This role has the opportunity to earn up to £250 per month in bonus.
- Ownership of operational support to small, medium and large recruitment agency clients and some direct hiring corporate clients.
- Problem solving a variety of different client queries, liaising with other areas of the business to help resolve these queries and then communicating the resolution directly to the agency (and on occasion the contractor) via telephone, email, teams call or live chat.
- Investigate the root cause of queries to alleviate future issues and assist with educating agencies and clients.
- Provide insights on issues to other departments to allow processes etc to be improved to avoid future occurrences
- Ensure all individual and team KPI’s are met and coordinate with other departments to ensure internal processes and procedures are adhered to within SLA, therefore ensuring both our agency and contractor customers receive the absolute best level of service possible.
- Use initiative and resources to ensure all issues are fully investigated before seeking a resolution and provide empathetic client centric responses.
- Pro-actively identify themes which may aid the quality and consistency of the service offered.
- Adhere to and understand GDPR regulations and carry out necessary and compliant checks for all interactions taking place with external customers.
- Provide a seamless and professional service to our clients, taking full ownership of issues arising and see through to resolution.
- Work with agencies and clients to understand their processes.
- Exhaust every avenue to provide a first-class service and to ensure the best resolution for all involved parties.
Skills & Requirements:
- A confident experienced administrator with extensive knowledge of umbrella operations
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Client focused and able to demonstrate empathy irrespective of issue outcomes
- Experience of working in a time sensitive, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in speaking with customers in a previous role and can demonstrate a high-level of customer service skills.
- Computer literate – MS Office/CRM software/telephone system.
- Task orientated with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
What we offer:
We’re experts in managing finances and we want to optimise yours too! We’ll ensure that you receive the right benefits to support your choice of lifestyle, wellbeing and health – right now, as well as for your future. Find what’s best for you through your own personal benefits hub.
- A competitive salary, flexible working options, and the ability to flex your holiday entitlement is in the heart of our offering.
- Enjoy 25 days off plus Bank Holidays to reach a maximum of 29. Want more? No problem. You can buy up to an additional 3 days and tailor your leave.
- Plan ahead – With private medical insurance, you can access medical treatment when you need it most. So when life throws you an unexpected challenge, you can access a quick diagnosis and accurate treatment.
- Stay strong – Keep in shape with dental insurance, our Cycle to Work scheme and subsidised gym memberships.
- Study support – Progress your career in your chosen field without worrying about finding the time, the right guidance or the money to do it
- Our financial benefits will aid you in life’s ups and downs including free access to mortgage advice, credit scoring for life and financial management tools
- Company Pension – Save for the future with our company pension scheme with NEST.
- Caroola supports the mental health of its people. Take advantage of our mindfulness resources and engage in a list of initiatives that we update regularly. Our dedicated team of qualified Mental Health First Aiders provide materials and support in areas such as mental health, mindfulness and personal health. Through Health Assured, we provide 24/7 365 days a year counselling and support through our Employee Assistance Programme. If it’s your thing-or not (yet)-there’s also a gym membership up for grabs.
- Keep your balance – to ensure that everyone is able to thrive when they are at their best, we provide a flexible environment to support your lifestyle, priorities and family life which is built on a culture of trust and ownership.
- Tusker Car benefit scheme – Help the planet and put some of your salary, before tax, to buy an electric or hybrid car.
- My Savings Pal – Earn cashback. Make your salary go further with big discounts on all of your shopping.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Account Coordinator (FTC) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Account Coordinator (FTC) job vacancy in Cheshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Account Coordinator (FTC) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.