Job Title: 2nd Line Support Engineer VMWare, Cisco
Employer: 360 Resourcing Solutions
Location: North Humberside, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 2b41f3de-56d4-4c4c-aa8b-dcac41f9f63f
2nd Line Support Engineer (VMWare, Cisco) £30,000-35,000 – Willerby/Hybrid
My client, a dedicated provider committed to bringing exceptional online experiences to all. With a huge £10 million budget to implement Salesforce across the business we are now looking for a Permanent 2nd Line Support Engineer (VMWare, Cisco) to provide in-depth support for our existing and new backend infrastructure and supported systems.
As our new 2nd Line Support Engineer (VMWare, Cisco) you will be working with one other skilled engineer and reporting in to the Systems Team Lead. As well as providing all things support across Microsoft and Linux operating systems you will be involved in a number of projects upgrading and improving Servers and systems for the business and ideally will have some Project experience.
On a daily basis the 2nd Line Support Engineer (VMWare, Cisco) will be responsible for:
- Preparation of new infrastructure critical to both internal and customer facing services
- Build of Technical systems to a high level of quality
- Documentation of new systems and the current specs, configuration and maintenance plans
- Upgrade of existing systems and infrastructure
- Handle all incoming technical support incidents, requests, changes that are escalated by the 1st line team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right 2nd Line Support Engineer (VMWare, Cisco) to increase your Project delivery experience and open up a whole new career avenue. In order to be considered you need to have some Project experience and most of the following:
- Windows/Linux installatioin administration and troubleshooting, ideally though not critical with Ubuntu
- Windows installation, administration and troubleshooting
- General Nework administration and troubleshooting: Cisco, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN etc
- Router configuration and management
- Cloud exposure
- O365 configuration and administration
- Server virtualization(HyperV and VMWare)
The salary on offer here is above market rate and the benefits are excellent. While there is some hybrid working with this role the fast majority will be based in the Willerby office and so needs to be easily commutable.
So if you feel you are a good fit for this and have the relevant experience then apply now for an immediate interview. You would be joining a really exciting and fast-growth company with hybrid working and excellent career opportunities.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this 2nd Line Support Engineer VMWare, Cisco job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this 2nd Line Support Engineer VMWare, Cisco job vacancy in North Humberside with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this 2nd Line Support Engineer VMWare, Cisco job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.