Overview: 1st Line Engineer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: In Technology Group Limited
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Role: 1st Line IT EngineerLocation: London City (Flexible Working)Salary: £28,000 (DOE)
I am currently working with an exceptional Managed Service Provider who are looking for a First Line Engineer to join the team.
Through consitently progressing their 1st Line Engineers to 2nd Line Level, a vacancy in their 1st Line team has arisen.
- You will be working in a supportive team on the service desk resolving tickets and gaining exposure to a range of technologies
- This role will provide you with all the tools necessary to technically and professionally developed, as you will resolve a variety of tickets daily and work with a range of clients and users
- This opportunity has a clear progression plan to 2nd Line and provides you with training & certification sponsorship
What you get in return:
- A clear path to 2nd Line and exposure to a range of technologies and work experiences
- A competitive salary of £28,000 (DOE)
- Flexible Working – In office / At home set up provided
- A supportive team environment where you can develop as an engineer
- Certification Allowance: For every certification you gain (Which is fully Paid for) you will get an extra 1K on your salary!
Key Tech Required:
You will be provided with full training on all internal systems and technologies, my client is looking for an ambitious and motivated 1st Line Engineer who they can train and develop.
Please apply immediately to be considered.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this 1st Line Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this 1st Line Engineer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this 1st Line Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.