Pertemps Bristol Commercial
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: 1st Line Customer Support
Employer: Pertemps Bristol Commercial
Location: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220598211
Job Title – 1st Line Customer Support Agent
Salary – 27,000 (Depending on experience)
Location – Emerson’s Green, Bristol
Working Hours – Permanent, Full Time 37 hrs per week + Call Rota
Hours Breakdown – Mon – Thu (Apply online only) with 30 min lunch and Fri (Apply online only) (all days with 30 min unpaid lunch). Plus, On Call Rota (at extra pay) for a minimum of 2 slots each week for Mon – Thu from 07:00am – 09:00am and 17:00 – 19:00, Fri from 07:00am – 09:00am and 16:30 – 19:00)
Hybrid – 3 days in the office
Working for a vibrant, diverse and inclusive international Software firm who very much focus on the wellbeing of their staff, our client is a growing leading provider of Infrastructure Asset Management software in the UK and to users worldwide.
Working alongside more experienced members of the Support Team, the 1st Line Customer Support will support customers in a blended role that combines Front Line Support with Technical Authoring.
The Key Responsibilities of the 1st Line Customer Support Agent will include:
- Provide Front Line Support
- Verify/duplicate the exact problem.
- Raise a bug fix form with detailed information about the issue. Include process flows, decision/action outputs and specify any rules required to help Developers code a solution.
- Liaise with customer and second line support to resolve issues on the phone, Teams meetings and e-mail.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the user interface to provide expert advice and guidance to customer queries.
- Create/Update help material to reflect the change and upload to our online Customer Support site.
- Set up new user account access to the Support Site. Action licences and set-up new users.
- Arrange and organise application updates to our hosted customers.
- Produce procedural documentation, diagrams and written instructions for repeated support calls to enable customers to help themselves using our Support website.
- Create and update training manuals.
- Help with documentation used across the company.
- Help with project documentation.
- Any other task as directed by the Line Manager.
The successful candidate MUST have experience with the following:
- Strong verbal communication skills and enjoys interacting with customers.
- Excellent document skills with good spelling/grammar.
- Proficient with IT including MS Office, image and video editing.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and good at problem solving.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to 27,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Rota Pay
- Holiday entitlement increases with service
- Pension Scheme
- Training opportunities
- On completion of probation benefits include:
1. BUPA Private Health Cover (medical history disregarded)
2. Group Life Insurance at 4 x annual salary
3. Group Income Protection
If this 1st Line Customer Support Agent role sounds of intertest please click apply or if you have any questions, please call Kirk at Pertemps Commercial, Bristol.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this 1st Line Customer Support job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this 1st Line Customer Support job vacancy in Gloucestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this 1st Line Customer Support job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.