Your job advert should act as an extension of your description and should really help to “sell” the role to a prospective candidate.
On this page we’ve included a sample job advert for a junior web designer role to give you an idea of what yours should look like.
*Please note: the advert below is just for exemplary purposes only. There is no job like this currently available at Bubble Jobs. If you are looking for a new web designer role, please visit our jobs board.*
Junior Web Designer
Looking for the next challenge in your career? Want to work for a company that has a clear brand identity and a strong voice? You’d better read on…
Bubble Jobs is the best job board in the digital industry – well, we like to think so anyway! Every day we advertise the latest digital, eCommerce, online marketing, digital design and web development vacancies from the biggest brands – but that’s not all!
In addition to the job board, we also have a hefty Jobs and Careers Blog, an exciting Digital Career Portal and a brand spanking new Digital Marketing Career Zone – all of which are updated every week with new content that has been designed to give digital job seekers the best chance of securing a new job.
Did we mention we’ve also won numerous industry awards for our work and we’re also part of the EC’s Grand Coalition for Digital Jobs and doing our bit to drive new talent into the sector? With all that in mind; it’s safe to say we’re not your typical jobs board!
- Work with our Senior Web Designer to improve the design and layout of the Bubble Jobs site and its partners
- Ensure all design changes implemented are effective across all browsers and on all devices
- Work with our clients to design banners, eShots and additional branding inventory, ensuring each project fully meets client briefs
- Work with our developers to create a stunning mobile app which reflects the tone and style of the Bubble Jobs brand
- Work with our Content Manager to create imagery and graphics for Bubble Jobs sites and partner sites
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An effective portfolio
- Experience in the recruitment industry would be highly desirable
- Graphic/Web design degree (or degree in a related discipline)
- A good working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team
- A passion for the Bubble Jobs brand (and what we do!)
Think you have what it takes? Get applying today!
*Still struggling to write your job advert? Call us today to find out more about services, including advert copywriting, on 03300 883270.*