- Campaign Analyst - Maternity Cover | Manchester | Bupa | Highly Competitive
- Digital Analytics Manager | Yeovil | Screwfix | Highly Competitive
- Senior Java Software Engineer | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Online Test Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- User Experience Researcher | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
Digital Jobs in Newcastle upon TyneSearch results as RSS
|Showing 1 to 6 of 6||
Scrum Master (168104238)
Role: Scrum Master Location: Newcastle-Upon-Tyne Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK We have roles available ac...
Java Developer - Newcastle - £35,000+ (168074400)
I am currently searching for a Java Developer to join a strong team based in Newcastle who are using cutting edge technology to strive their...
Java Developer - Newcastle (168471091)
My client is looking for a Java Developer to join an large team within a globally recognised business to work with cutting edge technologies...
Research Technician - upto 35k - Newcastle (168081945)
RESEARCH TECHNICIAN UP TO 45K NEWCASTLE My key automotive client in Newcastle are looking for a Research Technician to join their team in th...
Graduate / Junior .NET Developer (ASP.NET MVC, C#, Agile, SQL Server, Urgent) At this very moment our client is constructing the world's fir...
Java Developers - Newcastle, £30,000 - £35,000 (163978670)
Java Developers Newcastle £30,000 - £35,000 My client are a successful and expanding non-profit company who are slowly becoming one of the U...
Bag A New Job T'Up North With Our Digital Jobs in Newcastle
If you're looking for a new job in the North East, it goes without saying that Newcastle-upon-Tyne could and should be at the top of your list! Located in Tyne and Wear, Newcastle is one of the largest and most popular cities in the North East thanks to its eclectic nightlife. Bursting with bars, pubs, nightclubs and restaurants, particularly around the Bigg Market and Quayside areas, Newcastle is definitely a great place to be for anyone who likes to let off a bit of steam at the weekend! But Newcastle isn't just famous for its nightlife! From Newcastle University to Newcastle United FC, the city isn't short of admirers which makes it an extremely popular tourist attraction.
OK, so Newcastle might be most famous for things like Newcastle Brown Ale, the Tyne Bridge and the Great North Run but it's also got a lot going for it in terms of digital opportunities too! Yep, it's fair to say that just like its pubs, Newcastle isn't short of commercial residents. Home to big names in the video games industry like Eutechnyx and Ubisoft Reflections, Newcastle is the perfect Northern city for any games developer or designer who is looking to get their foot in their door of the video games industry.
Hmm, so Newcastle is great for developers and designers, but what about everyone else? Don't panic - thanks to big names like the Sage Group, Newcastle has opportunities for everyone in the digital sector.
- Digital Communities ManagerLondonAre you a passionate advocate for digital communities and what they mean to users?
- Sky Games Digital Marketing ExecutiveLeedsExecute a multi-million pound Acquisition & Media Strategy for Sky Games
- UX ArchitectLeedsPassion for putting customers & users at the heart of everything you do.