- Digital Marketing Director | UK | C4Media | Highly Competitive
- Content Editor - Personalisation and CSS Editor | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Digital Content Editor | Bristol | Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) | 20,000 to 29,999
- Web Merchandising Manager | Yeovil | Screwfix | Highly Competitive
- Reporting Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
Digital Jobs in LiverpoolSearch results as RSS
|Showing 1 to 5 of 5||
Junior Technical Business Analyst (JuniorBA/glh)
SQL Data Analyst - Liverpool - £28,000 - £35,000 (177641832)
SQL Data Analyst - Liverpool - £28,000 - £35,000 Our client based in Liverpool is currently looking for a skilled Data Analyst with strong S...
Business Data Analyst (167467452)
A Business Data Analyst job in Liverpool, client facing paying up to £40k with bonus and flexible working Your new company You will be worki...
Location: Liverpool, Knowsley and Sefton What will I be doing? Alzheimer's Society is a pioneer in public involvement in dementia research....
Paid Social Manager (165961330)
Paid Social Manager Liverpool £24,000-£36,000 ECOM are currently working with a global e-commerce business on the search for a Paid Social S...
Live It Up With A New Online Job In Liverpool
If you're looking for one of the most culturally diverse and exciting places to live in the North West, look no further than Liverpool. Fresh from its stint as the 'Capital of Culture', Liverpool has so much to offer, it's hard to know where to begin. Famous worldwide for being the birth place of The Beatles, Liverpool is also home to a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites which include the Albert Dock, The Pier Head and Stanley Dock (the Liverpool Maritime Mercantile City) - all of which are a must-see if you decide to relocate to the city. Also home to a fantastic new shopping area known as Liverpool One, the city actually has more galleries and national museums in the UK (apart from London) which makes it the perfect city for both retail therapy-addicts and art-lovers alike. And don't forget about the safari park at Knowsley either!
OK, so it's all well and good that Liverpool has great landmarks, music, nightlife, shops, museums and erm... animals but what about the important thing; jobs?! Well, just like its rival in football leagues - Manchester, Liverpool isn't short of a few big name residents. Lambrini, Shop Direct Group (formerly Littlewoods), Home Bargains, Boodles (Jewellery), Johnsons Cleaners UK and Stanleybet International are just a few of the worldwide brands that call Liverpool home. But what about the digital sector? Well, as you'd expect from a city that's rich in music, arts, theatre and design, Liverpool is quite a Mecca for companies in the digital industry too. Hurricane Films, Lime Pictures and Hobs Reprographics are just a handful of the big names in the sector that can be found in Liverpool right now - great news for anyone thinking of taking up a new digital job in the city.
- Digital Communities ManagerLondonAre you a passionate advocate for digital communities and what they mean to users?
- Sky Games Digital Marketing ExecutiveLeedsExecute a multi-million pound Acquisition & Media Strategy for Sky Games
- UX ArchitectLeedsPassion for putting customers & users at the heart of everything you do.