- Lead MS Dynamics CRM Developer | Manchester | Dynamic Nation | 70,000 to 79,999
- Website Content Assistant | London | FitFlop | Highly Competitive
- Social Media Analyst | Cambridge | Anglia Ruskin University | 20,000 to 29,999
- Senior MS Dynamics AX 2012 Consultants | London | Dynamic Nation | 50,000 to 59,000
- Web Developer | Milton Keynes | WSA Digital | 20,000 to 29,999
Digital Jobs in BrightonSearch results as RSS
|Showing 1 to 1 of 1||
Brighten Up Your Career With A New Digital Job In Brighton
Here at Bubble, Brighton is easily one of our favourite cities in the UK. From the picturesque pier and famous pebble beach to the classic architecture of the Royal Pavilion, Brighton is teaming with character and it's just a hop, skip and a jump away from London too! One of the most popular cities on the South coast, Brighton boasts a thriving arts scene which is evident at the Brighton Festival held every May - this makes it the perfect location for all you creative types! With the Booth Museum of Natural History, the Brighton City Walks and the Brighton Racecourse all popular past times, it's fair to say that if you choose to relocate to Brighton you're never going to be short of things to do and see!
Interested in the digital side of Brighton? We have a sneaky feeling you're not going to be disappointed! Counting big names like the FDM Group and Semantico among residents, Brighton is definitely playing its part in the UK digital revolution which makes it a great city for any web developer, software engineer or IT technician! From copywriting jobs to UI designer jobs, Brighton has digital opportunities galore and guess what? You can find them all right here at Bubble! Think we're fibbing? Take a look at our Brighton web developer jobs, web jobs and digital marketing jobs pages today.
- Designer/ArtworkerLondonBring a creative and fresh approach to a range of artwork requests and briefs.
- Digital Analytics ManagerManchesterDevelop our reporting capability, interrogate results and spot underlying opportunities to improve customer journeys.
- Website Content AssistantLondonProduce inspired and detailed work to tight deadlines.