- User Experience (UX) Architect | 30,000 to 39,999 | Hotcourses | London
- Digital Account Manager - Top Pure Play Digital Agency | 40,000 to 49,000 | Big Wednesday Digital | London
- Digital Delivery Executive x2 | 20,000 to 29,999 | Bupa Health and Wellbeing | Manchester
- Front End or Back End Software Engineer | Highly Competitive | Capital One | Nottingham
- Digital Account Manager | Highly Competitive | McCann Manchester | Prestbury
Copywriting JobsSearch results as RSS
No job records were found containing your selected criteria at this time
Copywriting Jobs For One And All!
If you have a way with words and the web then an online copywriting career could be the perfect fit. Responsible for creating website content which is loved by search engines and users alike, copywriters have one of the most important tasks in any online agency. Thought the role of a copywriter executive was dull? Think again! Copywriters are responsible for spreading the word of the business across a range of platforms including the blog and the website. The perfect role for journalists that want to get into the online content world, copywriting could be the perfect job if you're a versatile writer that loves the fast pace of online.
When it comes to copywriting, it's all about creating copy that fits the client brief; whether that's to convince customers to buy a certain product, complete a certain action or just interact with a piece of content. The great thing about copywriter jobs is that they can be extremely diverse. From writing a complex white paper one day to writing a funny blog post the next, copywriters have some of the most versatile, creative jobs in the industry and no two days are ever the same.
Get Ahead In Your Copywriter Career with Bubble
Like the idea of a copywriter career? Well there are a few essentials you're going to need on your CV. Things like commercial copywriting experience across a range of platforms, a great eye for detail and strong written communication skills are all essential, as are a good knowledge of SEO and online marketing in general and versatile writing skills. When it comes to copwriting jobs, you'll also need to be able to work as part of a team and independently, have experience writing in a range of formats and styles and have a real creative flair.
Other copywriting CV essentials? Depending on the role, you may also need to have experience managing a team of writers and your own work flow, strong proofreading skills and marketing/PR experience. Last but not least, when it comes to online copywriting jobs, a strong writing portfolio across a range of sites and industries, a flexible attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines are all essential.
If copywriting jobs don't really float your boat then don't go anywhere! You can find a whole host of alternative online, web and digital jobs such as Front End Jobs, iOS Jobs, Mid-Weight Designer Jobs right here at Bubble. Simply search the site to find your ideal online job today.
- Webmaster – NespressoSouth EastPlay a big role in campaign integrations & staying ahead of digital trends
- SEO ExecutiveBarnsleyImplement & monitor the agency’s SEO campaigns for some of the biggest brands & companies...
- Senior Digital Designer (fashion e-commerce)LondonLead the digital design team & provide creative direction