- Web Developer (Node.js) | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Fraud & Risk Assistant Operations Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Designer (9 month contract) | London | DesignStudioPeople | 30,000 to 39,999
- Marketing Designer | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Line Support | Woking | Clearwater People Solutions Ltd | Salary not specified
Digital Project & Product Management JobsSearch results as RSS
|Showing 1 to 10 of 103||
Senior Project / Programme Manager (PM/Programme/glh)
Senior Project Manager - Insurance (PMinsurance/glh)
Digital Project Manager (ecommerce) (235346)
Business Change Project Manager (BCPM/NJ/JAN)
Project Manager - Business Change - 6 month contract - up to £500 per day (GH-GAF-BCProjMngr)
Project Manager - Business Change (changePM/glh)
Digital Project Manager - Permanent - West Sussex - up to £48,000pa (GH-CAM-DigitalPM)
Basic qualifications: • Higher education qualifications • Proven track record in coordinating events in a Pharma or Healthcare setting • Exp...
Digital Project Management CV Tips
When applying for digital project management jobs, you'll need to show you've got lots of commercial project management experience and you've got experience across all waterfall, Agile and Prince 2 methodologies. You'll also need to have great 'people' skills and excellent time management skills - and you'll need to be able to keep calm in a crisis.
When it comes to web project management jobs, Prince 2 or PMP certification will definitely help, as will experience with the full software development process and a good understanding of web terminology and specifications. Although there isn't an 'ideal' degree for this kind of role, knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash (picked up via a Computer Science degree) is always helpful, while strong account management skills will also get your far.
Digital Programme Manager CV Essentials
When applying for new digital programme manager jobs you'll need to have previous project/programme management experience, a good understanding of project management methods and disciplines and familiarity with the software development lifecycle. You'll also need to be extremely organised, have great account and people management skills and have strong project delivery skills (planning, estimating, controls and reporting).
To have a successful programme management career, you'll also possess some kind of university degree, have change management experience and have a demonstrable track record of successfully delivering large-scale, strategic change projects. Last but not least, when it comes to programme manager jobs, you'll need to be able to keep calm in a crisis, have strong communication skills and have a real passion for the digital industry.
Digital Project Management Jobs – Advertising Solutions
Need to hire a new digital project manager? Bubble Jobs is here to help. Whether you’re looking for a recruitment advertising package with extras like CV database access or targeted eShots – or a simple ‘no-frills’ solution, you can find it at Bubble Jobs. And don’t worry – all our packages are competitively priced and we’re here to offer advice to make sure you find the best digital project manager quickly and easily. Call us today on 03300 883270 to find out more.
- Test LeadSouth West LondonOpportunity to lead the Oddschecker QA team, in a central role within the business
- Media Planning ExecutiveNottinghamResponsible for managing the media buying & leading on campaign management
- Head of Technology - Bet Customer TribeLeedsSignificant experience within an agile environment