- Gaming Campaign Planning Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- International Risk Executive | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Head of Programmes | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Scrum Master - Core Tribe | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Sky Bet Marketing Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
Senior Gaming Insight Analyst
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Senior Gaming Insight Analyst
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced analyst with strong communication skills to work for one of the UK's leading entertainment brands as a Senior Gaming Insight Analyst.
In the role you will be responsible for devising and delivering analysis and insight which will help drive strategic business decisions across our portfolio of gaming products.
As a matter of course, you will take briefs from your colleagues, and develop them in a way that will deliver the most actionable insight, rather than just doing simply what was asked.
- Interaction with colleagues at all levels of the business to deliver outcomes of insight
- Supporting the Gaming Insight Manager and Head of Gaming Insight in managing workload and stakeholder expectation throughout the business
- Extraction, analysis & interpretation of data, drawing from a variety of sources & giving clear business recommendations
- Deliver engaging presentations and reports and works with stakeholders to ensure actions implemented
- Work closely with Commercial, Onsite and Research teams to ensure insight is provided in the appropriate context & in line with strategic objectives
- Align data driven insight with research and wider industry knowledge and identifies areas additional insight can add value
- Help to develop other analysts and raises standards in the Gaming Insight team
Key Skills and Characteristics:
- Mathematics or numerate degree, or relevant compensating experience
- Strong business acumen and the ability to see commercial opportunities over both shorter and longer terms
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel (highly desirable)
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Ability to think logically and strategically
- A curious and questioning approach
- Plenty of common sense
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.Mon to Fri - Standard