- Software Engineer (Node.JS, PHP, React, MySQL) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- UX Research Manager | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- InfraSec Project Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Marketing Campaign Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- PPC Specialist - Client side | Surrey | Step Ahead Recruitment Ltd | 30,000 to 39,999
Head of Programmes
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Head of Programmes
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Senior Manager / Director
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- The Head of Programmes is responsible for the delivery of strategic technical programmes spanning multiple Tribes and external delivery partners. You will manage the delivery of significant programmes in a fast paced, Lean-Agile environment to support the continuing growth of Sky Betting & Gaming.
- You will have significant hands-on experience of delivering large, complex programmes in a fast moving online business and will be expert in Lean and Agile software product delivery, and equally adept at managing delivery via third parties.
- You know how to harness agile dev teams to deliver business objectives on time whilst staying focussed on cost and risk through MVP, short feedback loops, adaptive planning, continuous improvement and short planning cycles.
- Your communication skills are excellent and you will have significant experience of stakeholder management and be confident influencing and conversing with technical and business colleagues including at board level.
- As the Programmes Guild Lead, you'll lead and co-ordinate the work of Programme Managers and Delivery Leads throughout the Tribes, providing leadership around delivery governance. You'll be a role model, exemplifying how to break through barriers and make things happen.
- Delivery of specific strategic programmes (details TBC during interview process)
- Work planning, delivery schedules, budget management, risk management.
- Management of the governance process to ensure work is prioritised effectively and resourced appropriately.
- Effective communication of delivery progress to all stakeholders, including the CTO and Leadership Team.
- Providing delivery governance and leadership to Programme Managers and Delivery Leads in the Tribes.
- Work with 3rd party software and service providers to ensure they deliver appropriate levels of quality in a cost-effective, TTM-focussed way.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.