- Digital Designer (Mobile / Native Apps) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Senior CDD Analyst | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Project Analyst | Horsham | Clearwater People Solutions Ltd | Salary not specified
- Scrum Master - Core Tribe | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Service Operations Engineer (Service Operations Analyst) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
Software Engineers - International Tribe
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Software Engineers - International Tribe
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
excellent benefits and bonus!
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Who are you?
We're looking for developers of all levels, people who are passionate about creating great software, with stories of their triumphs and scars from their failures. You'll be a fluent coder with a keen sense of architecture and be able to recognise the patterns that work and those that don't. You'll be continually learning and have an eye on the tech coming over the horizon.
Techniques like TDD, DDD, SOLID, CI and CD will be more than abbreviations on your CV, they are your standard way of working. You can articulate the advantages of platform-as-a-service and data streaming versus the alternatives.
You'll take responsibility for code quality, security and scalability and have an equal grasp of the overall system you are working on and how it meets the needs of the end users.
You'll know what happens when work is checked into Git and have a role to play in the CI automation from running the tests to deploying to production.
Agile & DevOps
We're committed to agile development principles and require people who demonstrate a matching commitment, who understand what a good 'definition of done is', who support all elements of the work of the team from analysis, design, development, test and operations - team commitment is an essential part of our daily lives. You will want to be integral to the self organising team agile requires and have views on scrum vs kanban and other aspect of team organisation.
We are equally invested in our DevOps culture, breaking down functional barriers, working to understand operational concerns and addressing them as early on during our work as we can. You will fearlessly dive in and help your colleagues throughout the full delivery lifecycle.
Frontend engineer or backend engineer?
We're looking for people with an interest in both and if your interests and strengths are more specialised that's great too. We value breadth and specialisation across the team.
We don't build monolithic Enterprise Java apps, think microservices and a lean approach with quick running tests and deployment. If that's not your bag look away now.
Bring your experience of other technologies, help us build better software!
Role of a Software Engineer with us
- Deliver first-class software solutions, which are secure, appropriately tested, perform well, and help provide an engaging customer experience
- Play a proactive part in owning your team's services; taking responsibility for support, monitoring, measuring performance and addressing technical issues when required
- Contribute enthusiastically to our continuous improvement of coding practices, application quality, tooling and agile processes
- Involve yourself in code deployments
- Create and maintain quality technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews, and embrace peer feedback on your work
- Communicate constructively with peers, seniors and stakeholders in all territories
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.