- CRM Planning Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Reporting Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- CRM Planner | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Online Creative Designer | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
Service Lifecycle Analyst
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Service Lifecycle Analyst
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
excellent benefits and bonus!
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Service Lifecycle Analyst (SLA) in the International Tribe, responsible for supporting the Service Lifecycle Manager (SLM) in taking responsibility for the operational service quality for the International Platforms.
We operate within an Agile Delivery methodology, with regular deployments into live operations, in an environment where people are encouraged to take risks whilst maintaining service stability.
- Validating all change requests for the Tribe owning and managing the management of scheduling clashes and risk to the Infrastructure. Driving improvements through the use of routine change templates and communicating service impacting changes to relevant stakeholders and third parties.
- Raise and track all Problem records for the Tribe to drive improvements and reduce Incident recurrence and overall volumes through the use of proactive trending.
- Own the Configuration Management for the Tribe ensuring all Business to Technical service mapping is correct and updating the CMDB to reflect changes to the platforms.
- Support the SLM on output/actions from service review meetings with both internal teams and third party providers.
- Produce ad hoc reporting as required by your Tribe to track service performance and availability including the weekly and monthly scorecards that the SLMs own.
- Own and manage all audit requirements for your Tribe ensuring we maintain compliance, including providing support at audits for controls in your Tribe.
- Facilitate the delivery of service improvement activity (SIPs), ensure the timely delivery of agreed actions and service enhancements across the platform.
- Provide cover for the SLM and other SLAs within Service Operations in their absence which would include chairing the weekly internal service review meeting, third party service meetings and completing weekly reporting metrics.
Key Characteristics and Experience
- The successful applicant will bring experience and knowledge of the major ITIL disciplines including Change, Incident, Problem and Configuration Management.
- Self-motivated with energy and drive for continuous improvement and a focus on delivering results. An excellent communicator with an ability to relay complex technical issues to internal colleagues and external third parties and suppliers.
- Proven customer facing and problem solving skills with ability to work in a team and with all levels of stakeholders, with good influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Web & Mobile technologies (front and back-end), and the software delivery lifecycle. Experience of service management software (Service-Now, Graphite, Confluence, Jira, Cherwell and other service monitoring and management tools) a distinct advantage.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.