- Full Stack Developer – Cloud Applications | Daresbury | CiiVSOFT | Highly Competitive
- Reporting Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Online Marketing Manager (Customer Account Services) | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Modelling Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Content Producer | Sheffield | Shelter | 20,000 to 29,999
Digital Communities Manager
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Digital Communities Manager
|Salary Band:|| |
40,000 to 49,000
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
· Are you a passionate advocate for digital communities and what they mean to users?
· Do you have a track record of driving innovative user engagement with services?
· Have you a deep, wide-ranging knowledge of how digital communities work and interact in a multi-channel environment?
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you about the Digital Communities Manager role at Asthma UK.
After a period of hugely successful user engagement growth, we’re now looking to set up digital communities supporting the 5.4 million people with asthma across the UK and joining us in our mission to Stop Asthma Attacks and Cure Asthma.
What the role involves.
This role is in the Advice & Content directorate and will involve considerable collaboration with teams from across the whole organisation. You will support people with asthma through establishing a long term vision and product development for the most effective management models for asthma digital community management. This will be through both our own digital community platforms and across third party community channels such as Health Unlocked, Facebook or Twitter. We see digital communities as important to driving improved asthma self-management, to reducing the risk of asthma attacks.
The role would suit you if…
…you have a multi-channel digital communities background and are used to engaging a variety of audiences through forums, email and social. And you get a buzz from, working at pace and to deadlines to reach as many people as possible with useful, engaging ideas.
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, innovative digital communities professional who can demonstrate a real passion for both supporting and engaging people with asthma across all channels.
You will need:
· An exceptional track record in developing and leading digital communities for many different consumer audiences
· A never ending fund of creative ideas generated by your passion for generating meaningful online interactions, media, digital trends, wellbeing and people’s stories
· Attention to detail and the ability to deliver complex projects
· Experience in creating a wide variety of content – from infographics to web pages, email newsletters to SMS, video and animation, to print
· A passion for working with marketing/media/content teams to amplify both community and content impact and reach
· The ability to multi-task and a ‘can-do’ approach
· An interest in using communities to motivate and enable behaviour change.
Come and make a difference
Every 10 seconds someone in the UK has a potentially life-threatening asthma attack and three people die every day. Asthma UK works to stop asthma attacks and, ultimately, cure asthma. How? By funding world leading research, campaigning for better care and providing content that supports people with asthma to reduce their risk of a potentially fatal asthma attack.
To apply, please click on the link below. You will then be re-directed to this vacancy on the Asthma UK careers site where you will need to register your details and submit your application.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27 February
First interviews will be held: 2 March 2017
Second interview will be held: 6 March 2017