- Full Stack Developer – Cloud Applications | Daresbury | CiiVSOFT | Highly Competitive
- Reporting Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Online Marketing Manager (Customer Account Services) | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Modelling Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Content Producer | Sheffield | Shelter | 20,000 to 29,999
OBIEE Senior Developer
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
OBIEE Senior Developer
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Senior Manager / Director
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
|Closing Date:|| |
About the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) promotes the United Kingdom's interests overseas, supporting our citizens and businesses around the globe. The FCO has a worldwide network of embassies and consulates, employing over 14,000 people in nearly 270 diplomatic offices. We work with international organisations to promote UK interests and global security, including the EU, NATO, the United Nations, the UN Security Council and the Commonwealth.
The role of OBIEE Senior Developer
It’ll be down to you to develop, build and maintain Management Information reporting for the FCO. Working in a small team that will include office and contract staff, you’ll use OBIEE, Discoverer and Hyperion software. Fitting customer specifications, the new reports, dashboards and key performance indicators you are responsible for will allow the FCO to improve the production and distribution of Management Information.
A role with scope for growth
This fixed term role offers benefits in an environment that is usually contractor focused. By developing, building and maintaining Management Information reporting through OBIEE, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the quality, accuracy and timeliness of Management Information across the FCO. As data availability increases you will have the opportunity to investigate the development of further MI requirements and determine any benefit for the Office.
What we are looking for
Along with your Accountancy or Finance background, you’ll have a proven track record in IT system development and extensive experience using OBIEE Answers to create reports and dashboards. A self-starter who can deliver, you’ll have an understanding of SQL and a high level of Excel skills, as well as previous experience using VBA. You’ll understand financial language and display resilience and confidence in your approach, and you might currently work as an OBIEE Developer or analyst within the private sector, Whitehall or government.
To apply, please click on the link below. You will then be re-directed to this vacancy on the The Foreign & Commonwealth Office careers site where you will need to register your details and submit your application.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 6th March 2017.
- Digital Communities ManagerLondonAre you a passionate advocate for digital communities and what they mean to users?
- Content ProducerSheffieldLooking for a proactive individual with an excellent understanding of websites & SEO techniques
- UX ArchitectLeedsPassion for putting customers & users at the heart of everything you do.