- Product Owner | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Online Test Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Content Editor - Personalisation and CSS Editor | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Software Engineers - International Tribe | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Developer | Warrington | CiiVSOFT | Highly Competitive
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
Excellent + Free SkyQ + loads more!
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
For you, experience design is validating that we have the right idea in the first place. It's solving a problem, product visioning, user research and testing, understanding users' motivations and emotions. And not just for the single touch point, but for the whole end-to-end user journey. You have a passion for putting customers and users at the heart of everything you do.
You're a big picture thinker who's comfortable taking a group of stakeholders through a journey of discovery to release. You're equally happy sitting down with developers to work on complex interaction design because, for you, it's the finished product that is really important.
You have a portfolio you are proud of. Mobile and responsive design are at the core of what you do and you're at your best when collaborating as part of a cross-functional, agile team.
You're experienced in leading your peers and stakeholders, coaching and supporting your team members, setting standards and maintaining quality with the support from your managers.
As an UX Architect for Sky Bet, here's what you'll do:
- Inspire innovation with the team through visioning, mentoring and leadership.
- Evangelize UX and create a user centric culture not just within the UX team but across the business.
- Be a strong communicator, build successful relationships with fellow designers, our research and insights teams, product managers, marketing executives, developers, business analysts and solutions architects.
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends and share this with internal communities.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal culture.
- Cover our rapidly evolving multi-channel products, and occasionally work on exciting projects outside of the agile workflow.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results driven organization.
- Contribute to UX, UI, Style and Brand guidelines for both internal & external use.
Here's what you will bring:
- Expertise in user research, facilitating stakeholder workshops, information architecture, rapid prototyping and testing, allowing you to cover a broad remit across a number of projects.
- Experience in planning, facilitating and analysing field research, e.g. diary studies, contextual interviews.
- Experience in online user research tools and facilitating in-house 'lab' and guerrilla style user research that help validate concepts and designs.
- Experience of persona creation and user journey mapping.
- Experience in Lean UX, the principles of and the application within a design process.
- Experience in A/B and Multivariate Testing using online tools to drive optimisation, e.g. Maxymiser or Optimizely.
- Wireframing & prototyping tools, such as Axure RP, Principle, Sketch.
- Experience in web analytics for driving conversion / acquisition / retention.
- Strong mobile/responsive design experience.
- An obsession for the finer detail, constantly striving for perfection.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.